Hey RP Women! My friend asked: What value can women add to a man's life? (self.RedPillWomen)

RedPillWomen

18 ups - 4 downs = 14 votes

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1tsw92/noonegivesashitaboutyou/cebalwf

>Agree 100 percent. Just one question though

>>You add value to a girl. She adds value back to you.

>What value do women have that can be added back to you?

Who better to ask this question than to you RP women?

126 comments submitted at 19:29:48 on Dec 27, 2013 by YouDislikeMyOpinion

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 21 Points
  • 21:37:20, 27 December

I am loyal to my SO, I do everything I can to make him happy and help where I can. Having a loyal first Mate is invaluable. I am a reliable and constant source of affection (both emotional and physical). My SO trusts me, and knows I will follow him. Being a good woman drives him to be a better man (even though he is already a very good man). My femininity stokes his instinct to protect, guard, and care. I am much more emotionally expressive (my face is an open book, and I'm a goof), while he is more stoic and logical. He delights in making me laugh, and my personality encourages him to be more goofy and expressive. He can talk to me about anything, and knows that I will not judge or shut him out. We are both well rounded, confident individuals, and we enjoy being with one another. Being in a relationship enhances our lives in multiple ways. He is my rock, and I am his pillow.

:0)

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • 8 Points
  • 22:21:42, 27 December

>He is my rock and I am his pillow

Awesome!

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 7 Points
  • 22:27:28, 27 December

Thank you kindly Dana.

:0)

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 1 Points
  • 22:33:27, 27 December

I believe I've made another comment stating this with the appropriate links to sources but I'll put it here as well:

Red Pill 101:

A woman's hypergamous nature ensures that she will always be looking for a better deal and therefore holds no loyalty to any male for past events. In other words your only as loyal to him as he is a useful tool to you. If you happen to come across better you'll leave him.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1anu3q/briffaults_law/

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/17xmry/acronymandglossary_thread/

  • [-]
  • OccamsUsername
  • 8 Points
  • 22:46:01, 27 December

> always be looking for a better deal

And this is a responsibility you don't seem to want to embrace. Yes, if you lose value, she is encouraged to leave by her nature.

A few primary natures, (meaning we as men) are encouraged toward- to struggle/succeed, to kill, and to acquire sex. As a core part of your nature, can you tell me how much killing you've done lately?

  • [-]
  • drenath
  • 3 Points
  • 23:45:48, 27 December

> how much killing you've done lately?

Dude here. I recently killed a large spider that scattered a room full of ladies. I also enjoy violent video games.

  • [-]
  • OccamsUsername
  • 3 Points
  • 23:56:34, 27 December

>Dude here. I recently killed a large spider that scattered a room full of ladies. I also enjoy violent video games.

Safe outlets that the law does not seek to discourage you from with any sort of legal punishment.

I'll bet your valiant murder of the arachnid assailant got you laid as well.

  • [-]
  • drenath
  • 1 Points
  • 00:06:21, 28 December

> I'll bet your valiant murder of the arachnid assailant got you laid as well.

http://www.memesay.com/memes/sunglasses-smile-Tom-Cruise-Top-Gun.gif

  • [-]
  • NZ-kitten
  • 1 Points
  • 00:09:55, 28 December

Keep the pics comin'.....

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 2 Points
  • 22:53:00, 27 December

I'm not so egotistical to think that I am the best deal that will ever come along for her. Even if I embraced the responsibility of trying to be the best that I can be I could still be outdone by somebody who is slightly better than me. At that point then what? She walks off with the better deal anyway?

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 6 Points
  • 23:01:26, 27 December

If you are being a good man to her, maintain your frame, and continually exhibit your value - then she will have eyes only for you. You don't have to be the highest value male in the world, just the highest value male in her world.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 0 Points
  • 23:54:20, 27 December

But couldn't another man with an ever-so-slightly higher value enter her world (i.e. she meets him at the gym, store, work, etc)? If so then what?

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 3 Points
  • 00:00:22, 28 December

The point is that if she values her Captain, and she is loyal to him because of his good leadership and structure - her instinct will be to hide/avoid any (and every) other man that smells of 'opportunity.'

Just as men will develop 'wife goggles' for a good woman, a woman will develop 'blinders' when it comes to other men. You just don't see/register them. The thought of cheating never even enters into her mind.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 1 Points
  • 00:12:42, 28 December

While I have heard of "wife goggles" before this is the first time I have heard of "husband blinders". Just going from what you would find on TRP you would think that a woman is just as keen on jumping ship now as she was 10, 15, 20 years ago.

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 2 Points
  • 00:21:06, 28 December

"Blinders" are an idea I came up with, so you won't see it referenced elsewhere. :0)

There have been (and always will be) bad men, and bad women. There will also always be good men and good women. I think the bad outnumbers the good currently, but that doesn't mean you should give up and stop looking. Be a good man, and women will be drawn to you. Some (if not most) of them will be bad, but sooner or later you will see a good woman showing interest in you.

  • [-]
  • Modified_Hackware
  • 1 Points
  • 03:37:22, 28 December

My ex would regularly describe any other man as just looking grey to her whereas I looked full colour - men other than me were just invisble.

She couldn't stir anything to be attracted to anyone else with me. She is a pretty girl, in shape and did a professional degree and would semi-regularly be the hottest girl in a night out between social groups etc.

I didn't worry about her hypergamous nature because it was my job to make sure that instinctual ember was never a fire.

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • 1 Points
  • 05:34:37, 28 December

Just as the male pair bond can start to break down if a woman begins to make herself unattractive in the FEMALE way, getting fat, matronly, unavailable cutting hair -- so a woman's bond can erode, but not just because any random man who demonstrates some higher value crops up, but because he crops up when her man has made HIMSELF unattractive in the MALE way, by not leading, yes-dearing, becoming submissive, losing status etc. You are skipping that part. A man has as much a duty to retain value in an LTR as a woman, beta-ing out is the male equivalent of getting fat for a woman

  • [-]
  • OccamsUsername
  • 6 Points
  • 22:58:38, 27 December

When have you killed a rival for resources, mates, over a territorial dispute, etc- /u/PIBagent?

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 4 Points
  • 23:02:49, 27 December

That's a rather incriminating question but I'll play along, never.

One of the things that seems self evident from TRP theory is that the ways in which we deal with evolutionary threats adapts to the given social customs of the time. That is to say that if I were allowed to kill a rival for resources and mates I probably would. The fact of the matter is that while I am not allowed to kill someone without significant societal repercussions a woman has little if any of those exact same repercussions when it comes to going for a bigger better deal.

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 7 Points
  • 23:05:10, 27 December

Exactly. Just because you are biologically inclined to certain things, does not make you a slave to them. If you can overcome your primal urge to fight other men etc, then it is also possible for women to overcome things they are biologically inclined to do.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 0 Points
  • 23:51:50, 27 December

>then it is also possible for women to overcome things they are biologically inclined to do.

But why would they when there is no societal incentive/reprecussion in doing so?

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • 7 Points
  • 00:10:30, 28 December

do all men cheat on their LTRs with every tempting offer, or do some men restrain themselves because of their own code of values, self interest, character, personality type--what have you

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 0 Points
  • 03:05:10, 28 December

While I'm sure that their own code of ethics, personality, self interest plays a part in them not cheating on their LTR society still stigmatizes men greatly when they do participate in such actions. And in the event that the guy is married and is the bread winner it would be an unsound financial decision as he could be "take to the cleaners" for his indiscretion.

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 4 Points
  • 23:57:49, 27 December

Most women are not incentivized to do this, and there are few (if any) repercussions for not trying to overcome certain flaws. That's one of the major problems with society today. Too much feminist worshipping and masculinity bashing. Which is also why RPW is so important.

One thing that helps stem all this nonsense is a strong/traditional upbringing. If women have a good stable father to teach and guide them then they are far more likely to grow into stable and preferable adults.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 1 Points
  • 00:20:01, 28 December

This brings up another interesting question:

Is the lack of consequences/repercussion making the women of today slaves to their hypergamous nature?

  • [-]
  • OccamsUsername
  • 4 Points
  • 23:12:02, 27 December

Right, hypergamy is always there, in the same way the killer inside me is always there. Having a killer inside does not make me a killer.

Our society discourages men from killing in a lot of ways, it does not so much discourage some feminine natures, like hypergamy.

You are well aware of many ways in which laws are at men's expense and often to women's benefit, this is a sad reality. But, quoting a natural law and assuming you have won the argument is not in good faith, and takes no account of your own socialization, your own efforts, and the defiance of your nature to not murder a man and wear his skull as a hat to warn potential challengers.

Edit: I see your addendum. Women who recognize hypergamy, and especially those who are here in honest and an openly loving fashion moving toward finding (or have already found) a man who will call THEM his own, I hesitate to think how the deck could be more stacked in the man's favor if he were to meet one of these ladies.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 1 Points
  • 23:48:56, 27 December

>But, quoting a natural law and assuming you have won the argument is not in good faith, and takes no account of your own socialization, your own efforts, and the defiance of your nature to not murder a man and wear his skull as a hat to warn potential challengers.

So would you say that most young women of today have been socialized into not taking advantage of their hypergamous nature and the lack of societal repercussions for following said nature? If so how has this manifested itself?

  • [-]
  • OccamsUsername
  • 3 Points
  • 00:01:39, 28 December

>If so how has this manifested itself?

You're well aware of feminism and its machinations. You're well aware of the dissolvable joke that marriage has been made into and that it's highly skewed to a woman's benefit. I'm certain within wider law that you're also aware of many court decisions that favor women over men nearly every time. We take responsibility, in part or in whole, away from women as a society. Feminism DRIVES THIS ACTIVELY. We give them every degree of choice without every degree of responsibility.

We can fix this as individuals in our private lives, this is something I always seek to establish in my private culture within my relationship. I will be the man, I will lead. My partner understands that if she fails there will be no weakness on my part, there will be decisive correction or, for dire infractions, she will be left alone to ponder her failure.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 0 Points
  • 00:07:36, 28 December

In other words the only repercussions the woman will face will be in regards to what you personally will do should she step out of line, which of course only works if she considered you higher value to begin with is that correct?

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 3 Points
  • 00:46:20, 28 December

I know that at least for me personally, my husband is the best that I could hold down in a relationship. I already feel like he is somewhat out of my league. If I tried to get someone "better" I would never feel secure, and I need that security in my life. That sort of makes it sound like I'm saying "well, he's the best I can do so I have no choice but to deal with it." But he really is the absolute summit for me and I practically worship the man.

As OccamsUsername pointed out, we are not all slaves to our nature. If he is down on his luck and someone else is looking like a better deal to me at the time it doesn't mean I'm going to drop my husband like a hot potato. RPW believe in recognizing our hypergamous tendencies and refusing to act on them.

  • [-]
  • YouDislikeMyOpinion
  • 1 Points
  • 01:43:44, 28 December

You just said that women are not all slaves to their nature while pointing out that you have achieved the best hypergamous result for yourself. It seems to me that you are indeed a slave to your hypergamous nature, and for good reason.

Take a look at my post here: www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1tsw92/noonegivesashitaboutyou/

Pay special attention to the second last paragraph. The whole reasoning for your actions of sticking with your husband even if something better comes along are solipsistic and hypergamous.

You can't just expect to magically have a better relationship with a man that you deem to be "better" after knowing him for a year. It is actually more hypergamous and solipsistic for you to stay with your current husband.

As an RP man seriously posting in RPW for the first time, it's important for me to mention that there is nothing but pure love for RPW women,. And if I come across as anything but a friend, it is because I am trying to better understand the realities of this world.

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 4 Points
  • 03:42:19, 28 December

If my hypergamous nature is forever satisfied, then wouldn't that only make my marriage stronger? Why would my loyalty, or any woman in a similar situation's loyalty need to come into question if our most basic nature is being satisfied and we have no incentive to stray and every incentive to keep our men around? I would think that qualifies as both of us simply having chosen a good partner - he desires respect and loyalty and I desire a valuable man. We both win.

Something about your post and the "She Doesn't Love You" post someone made previous that I really can't understand, is how you view the way men love versus how women love. Why would anyone love another person who didn't add value to their life? I deeply respect and love my husband, and I can't say that I would feel that way if he were content to live in his parents' basement forever or work at Taco Bell for his whole life. Likewise, he would not love me if I didn't work to please him and improve his life. What is an example of a more "pure" reason to love someone? When you say that a woman doesn't love you except as a tool, what is your view on why a man would love his SO?

Sorry for all the questions, and I'm really not trying to be argumentative. I am genuinely curious about your answers.

  • [-]
  • YouDislikeMyOpinion
  • 3 Points
  • 00:51:13, 28 December

To add to your point here, not only can someone be better than you, they can also be things that you cannot due to the nature of the actions.

A great example of this would be the different styles of attraction between a married man attracting his own wife and a player running a very specific type of game on the married man's wife. The married man simply cannot run this same game, it would be detrimental to his relationship.

To give a specific example: A married man cannot invest 100% of his time on his wife. A player can invest 100% of his time on the married man's wife in short bursts. Things like meeting up to have an affair. Those are extremely high energy/intimacy moments. It's biology. It's behavioral conditioning. With the husband, it is not always hot and horny 100% of the time, where as with the player, it can be so. And so the player can form a bond with your wife based on that specific type of intimacy, that you will never be able to provide for her.

  • [-]
  • ahostofeyelashes
  • 2 Points
  • 02:26:39, 28 December

According to Redpill thinking, yes. Just be careful about the parts of the Redpill thinking that, like the Bluepill thinking on the other side of the coin, see the opposite sex as a single entity. A lot of people here think it is a foregone conclusion that women are basically animals with no control over their animal nature. A lot of Bluepillers think men are basically animals with no control over their animal nature. Neither is necessarily true on an individual basis. A woman (or man) who loves and is loved isn't going anywhere.

  • [-]
  • MrsStrom
  • 14 Points
  • 20:43:21, 27 December

Oh good! You did come over to ask!

I can't speak for ALL rpw, but I can tell you I add quite a bit of value to Mr. Strom's life.

  1. Sex. I know, I know... the plate spinners get sex too. But I know him better than some random slut does. I know the intricacies of his body and what he likes. I read him like a book then lay him like tile.

  2. Love. I love him better than his mother does, partly because his mother is batshit crazy, but mostly because I know him as a man.

  3. Companionship. I'm better than a dog because I can carry on a conversation. And I bake cookies. Mr. Strom loves cookies.

  4. Cookies. His favorite are oatmeal caramel chip. His second favorite are no-bakes. Two or three warm cookies with a cup of coffee (made just the way he likes it) and Mr. Strom is in heaven. Once in a while, I'll rub his feet too.

  5. Someone to clean for him. Mr. Strom hasn't done dishes in years- well since the last time I had surgery. Even then he bought paper/plastic stuff and only had to wash pots and pans. (Bonus: you can't bang the housekeeper unless she agrees and you pay her more. With me, its free.)

  6. Sex. Cause this quality and quantity of sex deserves to be listed twice. Not everyday you find a girl that'll give you a blow job in a paper bag for no reason at all.

  7. I smell nice and have soft skin. Oh, I do my nails the way he likes too.

  8. I take care of him when he's sick. Chicken soup and the whole nine. Actually, I take care of him even when he's not sick. I make his house a home.

In short, I add value the same way June Cleaver did- by being feminine instead of a crazy, screaming, banshee.

  • [-]
  • ClearArmor
  • 7 Points
  • 21:02:52, 27 December

Here's another item for that list:

Loyalty. She has my back. When it comes my screw ups, she might gripe at me alone to my face but she'd always back me up or defend me among others, including family. She would never put me down to others. If she has a problem with me, she comes to me and if it's bad enough that she feels like throwing me under the bus to those she knows, she'd just cut me loose instead.

  • [-]
  • masala30
  • 6 Points
  • 21:16:05, 27 December

Clearly, both genders want loyalty.....cornerstone of a relationship.

  • [-]
  • ClearArmor
  • 3 Points
  • 21:25:04, 27 December

True. Liked your list. Cookies are always a nice bonus.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • -3 Points
  • 22:03:57, 27 December

A woman's hypergamous nature ensures that she will always be looking for a better deal and therefore holds no loyalty to any male for past events. This is Red Pill 101.

See also BRIFFAULT’S LAW: http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1anu3q/briffaults_law/

See also Hypergamy: http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/17xmry/acronymandglossary_thread/

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 4 Points
  • 22:34:27, 27 December

Yes, women are inclined to look for the BBD (Bigger, Better, Deal), but that's why it is the man's responsibility to be a steady, competent, and high value leader.

My SO believes that if a woman strays, it is the man's fault for not taking better care of the relationship and instilling strong parameters. Women are naturally inclined to worry themselves into endless circles of though-nonsense (ie hamstering) and a good dominant man will quell those cycles and stop them before they get out of control. Similarly, a good man will also make the very thought of cheating seem impossible.

You can't expect a low value woman, or a slut to instantly change into a perfect partner. You also have to be able to identify a good woman when you see her. TRP also goes over the traits that make up a good woman, which include:

  • Low partner count or a virgin
  • Takes care of herself physically
  • Is respectful
  • Home-maker (likes to cook)
  • Traditional values, has a good relationship with her parents (especially her father)

So on and so forth. A good woman will always be loyal to a good man so long as he maintains his frame and stays in control.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 1 Points
  • 22:41:17, 27 December

Their term for this type of woman is known as a unicorn (as in she doesn't exist). And saying you just have to be able to pick a good woman is no different than saying NAWALT.

Edit: also imagine the dynamic you just described earlier in your paragraph: "If I cheat it's my fault if she cheats it's still MY fault". Who would want to be in a relationship with somebody like that who has no shred of accountability?

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 4 Points
  • 22:47:30, 27 December

These qualities are far from qualifying a woman as a Unicorn. The Unicorn is an impossible standard that is so blinding and obvious - any man would be a fool not to date her.

The qualities I listed are far from unreasonable, or mythical. You have to understand that the RPW sub is all about fulfilling and living up to the idea that Not All Women Are Like That. We are another section of TRP, we focus on being good, loyal partners. We recognize our weaknesses and drawbacks, and work to live with our eyes open. We are respectful of our men, and we strive to make our relationships better. That's all this sub is about: being good women to our men or finding a good man to date.

Both men and women need to be capable of recognizing good and promising options when they see them. I recognized my SO as a good man, and he saw me as a good woman. There's nothing wrong with keeping certain requirements in mind when searching for a mate.

I am sorry that you seem to be so unyielding on these ideas (and everything RPW has to offer in general). I do not know what you have gone through to make you think the things you do, and I sincerely hope that you are able to move past your anger in time and find a deserving woman.

  • [-]
  • OccamsUsername
  • 3 Points
  • 23:17:35, 27 December

> "If I cheat it's my fault if she cheats it's still MY fault"

She says this because she agrees with my philosophy on the matter that I detail in another post about maintaining frame.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 3 Points
  • 00:02:12, 28 December

fair enough

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 3 Points
  • 23:23:12, 27 December

Reply to edit: I have never cheated, it is not in my nature to cheat, and I appreciate the extra focus my SO has on this topic. I know he is dedicated to making our relationship as strong and successful as possible. Cheating is an absolute deal breaker for both of us. I hold myself to very high standards, my SO holds himself to high standards and also expects me to behave in certain ways. The advantage to him taking on more responsibility is that it makes him highly aware of what is going on in our relationship, and he notices any changes in my behavior. We are in tune with one another, and attentive to our relationship.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • -2 Points
  • 23:34:44, 27 December

>I have never cheated, it is not in my nature to cheat.

That is a bold statement. It flies completely in the face of everything talked about on TRP sub (a woman's hypergamous nature, "Alpha fucks, Beta bucks", etc) and can only truly be verified after a lifetime of being together with the same person (At which point we would ask you on your deathbed "have you ever cheated on your significant other?" and you would have to answer truthfully).

  • [-]
  • OccamsUsername
  • 3 Points
  • 23:39:48, 27 December

She was raised under good influences, her father was a strong figure in her life that bestowed on her direction and discipline. Something MANY women lack in our climate over the last 20-30 years, leading to the young and newly adult generation you may be a little contentious over.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 0 Points
  • 00:30:10, 28 December

So she is from a social environment that no longer exists in today's world.

  • [-]
  • OccamsUsername
  • 2 Points
  • 00:35:27, 28 December

Admittedly rare. She is mid-20's and even has feminists in her life that have constantly shamed her for embracing her more feminine nature. She stood by the teachings her father, and her observations of the relationship between her parents. This resonated more than herd indoctrination techniques.

"Go team women!" never appealed to her.

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 2 Points
  • 00:32:59, 28 December

Not really (from my experience). I have many childhood (and college) friends that were raised in the same way, from all over the US (and in other countries). I'm not from the South, or the Midwest, where I'm told families tend to be more traditional. Also, it's possible for male and female children to develop into good responsible adults despite being born into a bad family.

Of course, I also know just as many people (if not more) that are shoddy examples of men and women. I think it's partly influenced by your family, society, and your own inner ' personality goop.' Some women recover from rape without any lasting psychological problems or trust issues, some men walk away from an abusive parent and become strong stable adults. Everyone reacts differently, for a myriad of reasons.

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 3 Points
  • 23:49:03, 27 December

I don't find it bold, because it is my truth. I am deeply loyal to the people I care about, and I have a high sense of responsibility. I am extremely sensitive to the people around me, it's why I almost always take on an advice-giver/sympathetic shoulder role with my friends. I am very empathetic, and my emotions are influenced by how the people around me feel. I actively avoid conflict, and have always been a peace-keeper. I am an introvert, and I do not require a lot of interaction with random people to be happy (I usually find such interactions draining). What I do require is a small circle of close friends and family. My small social circle sustains and benefits me for many reasons. It's because of this that I am unflinchingly loyal to the people I care about.

I do not enter into a relationship lightly, if I am dating someone - then I am dedicated to them with every fibre of my being. My history with men is comically brief, and Occam has completely changed my understanding of men and relationships. I used to believe in equality-based relationships, and they inevitably left me bruised and worn out. Occam introduced me to RP and RPW after we had been together for a while...and it clarified many things I had always believed.

When I say that Occam is the most important person in my life, I mean it with all my heart. He has altered my understanding of relationships in every possible way, and I have never felt freer or more jovial. He has fundamentally changed my life, and for that I will always be grateful. We sometimes joke that he has ruined me for other men...but it's true. He is the only man I have ever truly loved, and to lose him would render me incapable (and uninterested) in ever dating again. This may sound extreme (it is), but it's also the truth.

I can never repay Occam for what he has done for (and given) me. I am grateful to him for so many reasons. I belong to him, and knowing that makes me indescribably happy.

  • [-]
  • ahostofeyelashes
  • 1 Points
  • 04:09:53, 28 December

How confident are you, on a 1-10 scale (1 being not at all, 10 being completely) that the worldview espoused in the Redpill sub is absolute truth?

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 1 Points
  • 04:50:11, 28 December

8 - it both matches what I have seen and experienced as well as gives a clear and realistic explanation for various dating/relationship phenomenon that I would have otherwise considered baffling back in my blue pill days. However there is room for learning in the event additional information is brought up which is why I don't rate is at a 10.

  • [-]
  • ahostofeyelashes
  • 1 Points
  • 05:14:54, 28 December

OK. Is the poster above offering any new information (re: her claims never to have cheated/not to have cheating in her nature - claims I will believe a)for the sake of the argument and b)because I have no reason not to, given that I don't know her)?

Do you believe that it is in the nature of every woman to cheat? I'm wondering if you truly are open to new info or if you may be dismissing it based on it clashing with the Redpill beliefs you've referenced above. A loy of the women in this thread are saying cheating is not something they would ever do. Do you think they are lying? In denial? Do you think it's possible they could be telling the truth?

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 4 Points
  • 23:16:21, 27 December

It is completely false that no woman is capable of maintaining loyalty to one man. That's a completely ridiculous argument to make. I wouldn't think twice about saying most women (or people in general) lack loyalty as a quality, but in this case saying NAWALT is true. Not all women are inevitably going to stray or betray their husbands at some point.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • -2 Points
  • 23:39:05, 27 December

>It is completely false that no woman is capable of maintaining loyalty to one man.

It's sort of makes up the cornerstone of TRP ideology (i.e. hypergamy and Briffault's law).

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 4 Points
  • 23:52:21, 27 December

...that doesn't change the fact that that is completely bogus. Most women aren't loyal = acceptable statement. NO woman is capable of loyalty = a totally retarded claim.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 0 Points
  • 00:41:28, 28 December

I thought it was implied that the statement was made in general. Of course you can find ONE exception. You can find an exception for anything. But when applying the rule its best to assume that AWALT until proven otherwise.

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 3 Points
  • 00:55:16, 28 December

Below you claimed that loyal women are called unicorns because they don't exist. That sounds like a pretty definitive statement to me.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 0 Points
  • 02:10:51, 28 December

The unicorn concept came about as a RESULT of people constantly going "not ALL women are like that, NAWALT NAWALT, NAWALT!!!" and then using that to justify playing a rigged game (you just gotta find the RIGHT one). I'm not saying that EVERY conceivable woman in existence is like that but I am also not going to justify playing based on the possibility of finding an exception. For all intensive purposes these exceptions are unicorns and the time invested in searching for them would be put to better use.

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 2 Points
  • 02:20:27, 28 December

> and the time invested in searching for them would be put to better use.

That applies only if you don't think monogamous relationships are worthwhile and sufficiently rewarding. Also, you're more likely to find a decent woman if you look in places other than bars and clubs. Generally, it's the women that don't enjoy partying that will possess other qualities man will find appealing.

Again, this sub is full of women you would qualify as Unicorns...but we simply consider ourselves good women and decent humans.

  • [-]
  • OccamsUsername
  • 2 Points
  • 02:27:03, 28 December

If you have concluded that it's not worth the effort, that's fine.

Go your own way, but try to remember that there's a community of women who are furious with others for treating men as they do. Marginalizing them, abusing them, and taking them for granted.

They've founded a community around the concept that the man in their life is priority over themselves, and seek to always honor that.

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 1 Points
  • 02:54:22, 28 December

I don't understand why you've felt the need to argue that two of the women in here shouldn't have "loyalty" on their lists because women aren't capable of it if you admit that exceptions to this rule can exist.

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 1 Points
  • 03:13:35, 28 December

(you posted the same comment twice in two different spots on the thread, so I thought I'd post my reply twice as well)

>and the time invested in searching for them would be put to better use.

That applies only if you don't think monogamous relationships are worthwhile and sufficiently rewarding. Also, you're more likely to find a decent woman if you look in places other than bars and clubs. Generally, it's the women that don't enjoy partying that will possess other qualities man will find appealing.

Again, this sub is full of women you would qualify as Unicorns...but we simply consider ourselves good women and decent humans.

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 3 Points
  • 00:49:41, 28 December

And that's fine, I am skeptical of people until they prove their worth in some way. But assuming that AWALT shouldn't dissuade you from taking a closer look to make sure your initial evaluation was accurate. Your assumption should not make you dismiss all women out of hand.

  • [-]
  • NZ-kitten
  • 3 Points
  • 22:51:39, 27 December

Haven't read the links yet but we have to hope as we educated women that they will select the proper mate and avoid hyper game for the sake of their children.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 0 Points
  • 23:20:06, 27 December

But if your mating strategy (AKA Alpha fucks Beta bucks) is working even at the expense of the men in your life why would you want to change it.

Loyalty? Honor? Integrity?

TRP either does not address these as potential reasons you wouldn't use this mating strategy or flat out denies that a reason could even exist.

  • [-]
  • NZ-kitten
  • 1 Points
  • 23:25:45, 27 December

I hear what you're saying.....this cannot work if it's at the expense of the children. Divorce is not appropriate when children are involved. So, women have to know via education how to make a marriage work.

  • [-]
  • OccamsUsername
  • 3 Points
  • 23:29:21, 27 December

>Divorce is not appropriate when children are involved.

This is not reflected well in our culture.

  • [-]
  • Gyaltso
  • 2 Points
  • 22:34:51, 27 December

because of this, loyalty is earned. in actions and with time.

  • [-]
  • ClearArmor
  • 1 Points
  • 00:46:46, 28 December

Sexual loyalty wasn't even what I had in mind though I'm aware that to most that is the core of loyalty. I'm not so sure though. I think it's easy for some to think that if we are not screwing anyone else, we're being loyal. Again, not so sure. Without meaning to generalize, and just from my observations, blah, blah, I do notice that women often unintentionally do critical damage to their relationships by repeatedly badmouthing their guys to their friends and family. Often it is explained away as using friends as a sounding board or just talking over things to work through them. When I've had a girl that totally had my back, would defend her/me/us against anyone that challenged her/us/me, the sexual aspect of loyalty was not nearly as important or became almost irrelevant to me. People are going to be who they're going to be, but don't throw someone under the bus to gain advantage in the social circle or to create a narrative that will make one seem a victim. The cookie baking, fetching cocktails, and spontaneous sexual favors are gravy and make it easy to melt into a connection, but the thing that solidifies it for me is knowing that she has my back. So I was just adding that to the list. There are many women capable of that though I do think that the necessity for that type of loyalty needs to be laid down by the guy into the foundation of the relationship.

  • [-]
  • Captain_of_the_ship
  • 1 Points
  • 02:56:35, 28 December

It's also RP 101 that women can't love a man for who he is - she can love the idea of being in love, so scratch that from your list

  • [-]
  • NZ-kitten
  • 5 Points
  • 20:52:39, 27 December

Very well said! In short .....geisha....j/k.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 1 Points
  • 21:37:14, 27 December
  1. The "random slut" has had more practice with a different variety of men. Assuming she actually tried to please him in bed she might just give you a run for your money (assuming that his tastes are not too absurdly different from any other mans).

  2. You only love him for what he can provide for you as a tool (i.e. time, energy, money, commitment, etc) and there is no guarantee that you would not ditch him if a better "tool" came along. This is a constant theme that appears on the TRP sub.

  3. So can my best friends and they don't require me to marry them to have an interesting conversation.

  4. If I was really concerned about cookies I'm sure I could learn how to bake them myself.

  5. So what your saying is that if he wasn't such a slob your ability to clean would become irrelevant.

  6. Does it really? One of the ideas I have seen on TRP is that if you display enough dominance, confidence, abundance mentality, etc you'll have women ready to do anything for you.

  7. As if the girl next to you smells/looks like complete shit.

  8. As stated before if you show enough confidence/dominance/etc you will get girls willing to do almost anything for you.

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 8 Points
  • 22:20:11, 27 December

It's true that you can find random women to fulfil your needs. Some men do not want to deal with long term relationships, and that's fine. I know my SO could find other women easily, but that's not what he wants. He enjoys having one partner, and likes the bond that develops in monogamous relationships.

A good woman can be just like one of your best friends, but that's not a bad thing. You're rolling all the things you enjoy (the sexual fulfillment you can get from random women and the companionship you get from one of your friends) into one person. A good woman will not complete you, (the idea is that you are already a happy, healthy, and confident adult) but they will enhance your life.

There's something to be said for having a competent and loyal First Mate. A woman that doesn't expect to be showered in presents or flowers, one that doesn't drag you down with exhaustive shit tests, or has sex with other men. Many men value the fact that they are dating/married to a good woman that respects them, anticipates their needs, and compliments their personality (and physical traits).

MrsStrom was simply detailing the aspects that her husband enjoys, and there's nothing wrong with that. I understand your points, and while they are valid, I think the condescending tone of your post was a bit uncalled for. She was respectfully (and enthusiastically) answering the questions, I don't see why you felt it necessary to respond with such acidity.

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • 5 Points
  • 22:27:14, 27 December

a good woman =One stop shopping. Really it's like asking what value Walmart has when there is a separate store for everything Walmart sells or you could make it yourself

  • [-]
  • MrsStrom
  • 14 Points
  • 21:50:19, 27 December

Clearly, you don't value what I have to offer. That's fine. You don't want a deep, emotional bond with a woman. That's cool. You don't have to.

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • 10 Points
  • 22:20:13, 27 December

Obviously any specific woman's offerings don't matter to a man who does not crave or value female companionship.

  • [-]
  • Chawlston
  • 7 Points
  • 20:52:57, 27 December

I've always thought a woman can make or break a man. I imagine a paramount goal for RPW is to amplify and enrich her man's value. Women can be nurturing and supportive in a way that a man cannot provide for himself. Admittedly, this has become increasingly rare it seems.

However, she cannot do this if her value itself is lacking or deficient. So I focus on making myself the kind of woman that is worthy of the type of man I'm after. A woman shouldn't neglect her beauty, skills, or wit. These go hand in hand. Pardon my long explanation, but here goes...

Maintaining peak physical appearance is the first step towards attraction. I take pride in my appearance; this leads towards my having more confidence. Every day (ideally) should be a "Damn, I look good" day. I keep my wardrobe fresh but tasteful. Practice my makeup. Go to the gym. And so on.

Similarly, a woman should be confident in her skills and wit. This is not synonymous with presenting a resume of academic and professional achievements. I choose to pursue mastery of certain skills--most simply put, being a domestic goddess. Cooking and cleaning like a motherfucker... well, not exactly, I guess.

I also have my own interests and hobbies that fill my time so I don't get bored and try to take up too much of his time. You should never be another person's predominant source of entertainment or satisfaction. I don't depend on my man for happiness; that's an unrealistic, lose-lose burden for both him and myself. Maintaining this mentality allows me to view the pleasing things that my man does as an added bonus and appreciate them that much more.

I might have gotten off on a tangent for a bit. But, overall, a woman of value can add a certain softness, a certain joy to a man's life. Just as a man can add a certain something to a woman's life. A confident, valuable woman can add a special zest to life and vice versa. I think this is sometimes too quickly forgotten over in TRP.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • -1 Points
  • 21:04:53, 27 December

Can you be more specific on what this "zest" is. Too often women hide behind feel good terms and weasel words like "feminine charm" and "spiritual energy" when in reality they offer no more than sex. I want something tangible, something measurable and definable that I couldn't get for myself.

  • [-]
  • Chawlston
  • 8 Points
  • 21:20:51, 27 December

Alright. I guess it would be best defined as nurturing. This goes beyond providing for oneself. This isn't sexual gratification. This is knowing your partner so well that you anticipate and satiate his needs and desires without being commanded, begged, or requested to do so.

Knowing that my man has had a bad day and going out of my way to improve it in the little ways that I can... that's something he can't do for himself. Sure, he's more than capable of sorting out his own problems. He does it better than anyone else can, including myself. But when he furrows his brow a certain way or uses a certain tone of voice, it signals me to be supportive and attentive in a way that he cannot provide for himself.

EDIT: I know this wasn't exactly tangible or measurable. I recognize that this is a fault. However, I guess I would best summarize it as: he provides me with tangible goods, and I him. My strengths are his weaknesses and vice versa. He's not the most organized; he hates running errands; he hates small talk and petty socializing (especially with his family, funnily enough). I handle and eliminate all of these dislikes. I clean his house, manage the mundane nuances of the schedule like his mother's birthday (for which I have the perfect present at the ready), I take care of his errands, and I field the phone calls from his mother and grandmother. Just as examples. These are things he could deal with himself, begrudgingly, but I give him the freedom not to.

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • 6 Points
  • 23:17:04, 27 December

do you believe human love and bonding exists? that a life shared can have meaning and bring an intimacy no other relationship can? that sharing the vicissitudes of life together has value? if you dont then no, no type of women at all could possibly give you anything of value and you should not get involved with one

my husband and i have been together for 10 years and after 10 years it sure as hell is more than "just sex". we have a human relationship, we've loved laughed and cried togehter. i was by his side through a very frightening time, i was there for him when his step dad died. ive cried for his pain and gloried in his triumphs. to act like human love doesnt exist because aspects of it are more inchoate than "food, sex" is to ignore an entire dimension of the human experience

  • [-]
  • TempestTcup
  • 1 Points
  • 02:46:33, 28 December

Right, my husband and I have built a life together for the past 30 years; women don't all dump one guy for a better one. You both have to add value to each others' lives.

He has value to me because he adores me, he takes care of the finances, I live in his "bubble of protection", he builds useful stuff, he fucks me righteously, and he takes care of everything outside.

I have value to him because I adore him, feed him, fuck him enthusiastically, back him up, provide him with a harmonious home, and give him the ability to get his job done.

  • [-]
  • MrsStrom
  • 6 Points
  • 21:19:52, 27 December

Blow jobs and cookies.

Keep his stomach full and his balls empty. :D

  • [-]
  • Chawlston
  • 4 Points
  • 21:31:23, 27 December

Also, boobs.

I guess he could grow his own pair, though.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • -1 Points
  • 21:42:01, 27 December

>Blow jobs and cookies.

So something that he could get from any other woman on the planet (blow jobs) and something he could make himself or buy from the store (cookies) is worth his time/energy/money/commitment.

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 7 Points
  • 22:37:42, 27 December

Once again, I don't understand why you are being so abrasive and combative. You clearly are not interested in the perks of a LTR, and that's fine - but your corrosive comments do not enhance the discussion in any way. If you don't value being in a monogamous relationship with a woman, then naturally you are not going to find anything compelling in the RPW sub which is dedicated to being the best First Mate you can be to your Captain.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • -1 Points
  • 22:49:56, 27 December

Abrasive? No.

If anything I'm curious

How does a sub that claims it's the female equivalent of TRP deal with many of the concepts that are discussed in length on TRP like hypergamy, plate theory, and Briffaults law?

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 7 Points
  • 22:55:32, 27 December

Perhaps it's just your style of writing that makes you come off as abrasive and a little condescending (I'm referring specifically to your first response to MrsStrom's list of qualities she brings to her relationship (along with a few other comments).

We are not the female equivalent of TRP (we don't talk about girl game, or how to use a man's biological nature to get what we want). TRP and RPW believe women are fundamentally different, both emotionally and biologically. TRP focuses a lot on dating (how to get women etc), while RPW focuses on how to keep men (just one man that we are already dating, or married to, or have yet to meet). We don't try to sleep around with as many men as we can, we do not live our lives as though we equal to men.

We are only interested in LTR's. We want to be good women to our men, and fulfill their needs as best we can.

We are aware of our natural weaknesses as women, we are aware that certain things are bad, and we are aware of the pitfalls of hook-up culture. We respect our men, we do not seek to brow beat them. We do not attempt to manipulate or change them. If anything, we encourage our men to be as they are and continue to improve. We are not playing by the rules as other women. We accept that differences between men and women exist, and we seek to minimize our bad behaviors. We are respectful and devoted to our Captain's.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • -1 Points
  • 23:26:26, 27 December

>We are not the female equivalent of TRP (we don't talk about girl game, or how to use a man's biological nature to get what we want).

That's interesting

I had assumed that RPW and TRP were lock step in agreement. Your goals are different and often times clash with various concepts that appear on TRP. This brings up an interesting question: What happens when your sexual mating strategy/relationship strategy/ etc clashes with the dating/mating strategy of your partner who (I assume) is red pill? Who wins? Do you compromise? How do you compromise?

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 4 Points
  • 23:31:34, 27 December

There is no clash with my SO. He desires one partner.

If a man does not want to be tied to one woman, then she really has only two options (assuming she's a RPW):

  1. Show that she is an exceptional woman and a great partner (be higher value)

  2. Accept that his goals are different (and not compatible) and leave

Non-RPW will probably employ a wide spectrum of unreasonable responses in an attempt to turn things around (ex: date other guys in order to make him jealous, brow beat him, employ other manipulation tactics).

Hypothetically if my SO decided he wanted other women (while staying in a relationship with me), then I would have to decide if I was willing to be in a relationship that allows him to have sex with other prospects (I'm not open to that dynamic). I would talk to him, try to find out what he feels is lacking in our physical relationship, and see if it can be rectified. If he his mind was set, then I would have to tell him that a non-monogamous relationship was a deal-breaker for me. It would then be up to him to weigh the options and make a decision.

I am very thankful that he desires one partner, and picked me to be that partner.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • 1 Points
  • 00:28:37, 28 December

fair enough

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • 2 Points
  • 23:31:00, 27 December

http://www.reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/comments/1rpnx3/towardareconciliationofmaleandfemale_nature/

that men and women have separate mating strategies has only become a secret since leftism/feminism took over the culture. it was always understood before. the key thing thats changed is that in recognition of womens preferred strategy, patriarchal (i mean that in a positive sense) civilizations didnt allow female mate choice. female choice in any other time period only existed among the very poor, and i think we can see from society today is in fact the CAUSE of poverty.

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 4 Points
  • 00:36:34, 28 December

It's short sighted to just plan on getting blow jobs from random hookups forever. If you aren't interested in a LTR that's perfectly fine, but you'd better hope you've got A LOT of money by the time you're an old dude, because the amount of women willing to blow you is going to shrink eventually. Men only stay physically attractive for so long too. Also, there is the effort of finding these women. When you're at home and you kind of want a blow job or sex, but don't want to go hit up a bar and play your luck on finding someone attractive who says yes and also knows what she's doing, and you don't want to find a prostitute... Bam. Wives come in pretty fucking handy then. I think the whole "well I can just go get sex anywhere" argument is sort of silly as an argument against relationships because you are not guaranteed sex on demand whenever you want it and however you want it like you are when in a relationship with a quality woman who wants to please you. If you're plenty satisfied with the quality and quantity of sex you can get spinning plates, that's great. Good job. I tip my hat to you. But it certainly isn't far-fetched for a man to see value in sex on demand from someone who knows his body, or in having someone to bake him cookies when he is too tired to go to the store and get some or bake them himself.

  • [-]
  • PIBagent
  • -1 Points
  • 01:04:35, 28 December

>When you're at home and you kind of want a blow job or sex, but don't want to go hit up a bar and play your luck on finding someone attractive who says yes and also knows what she's doing, and you don't want to find a prostitute... Bam. Wives come in pretty fucking handy then.

At least until she says "not tonight dear I'm tired" which puts a knife in the idea that you can get sex in a relationship "whenever you want it and however you want it". Not to mention that many women go on a power trip when they know that they are the only source of sexual satisfaction for you. At least with the random girl she knows that if shes not giving it to you someone else will.

  • [-]
  • OccamsUsername
  • 5 Points
  • 01:17:06, 28 December

The "not tonight dear" is probably one of the more shamed things around these parts.

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 4 Points
  • 01:11:13, 28 December

That isn't really relevant for this particular sub, though. I know I personally have a rule against telling my husband no (except in cases of extreme illness or injury), and I believe it is generally part of RPW philosophy to give your man sex whenever he wants it. This is most definitely not the case with the majority of women, but in a thread asking what value we as RPW can add to the lives of our SO's the whole "power trip" and "not tonight dear" things are exactly what we believe we should never do. Thus, that is a value we can add to a man's life that many other women will not.

  • [-]
  • PhantomDream09
  • 5 Points
  • 01:18:40, 28 December

That's not how RPW act. I hope by now you understand that this sub in no way encourages or endorses any of the behaviors you listed. We are the women that do not turn our men away, we do not use physical intimacy to manipulate or gain power. We do not go on power trips of any kind. Do you understand what a Captain/First Mate dynamic is? The whole point is that the men are in control and leading.

  • [-]
  • sugarcrush
  • 7 Points
  • 21:46:54, 27 December

My goal is to make him value his own life more because I am a part of it. If he is happier today than yesterday then I am doing my job right.

For me, this means making the hard things easier and the easy parts more fun.

The specifics would probably take forever and I won't write a novel since I think /u/MrsStrom covered them very well above and mine is pretty similar. But basically take care of things at home and be a source of light and support (the make things easier part) and have a lot of really hot sex and good times together (more fun!).

  • [-]
  • NZ-kitten
  • 3 Points
  • 20:56:20, 27 December

Being a loving mother to your children.

  • [-]
  • Bad_day_today
  • 6 Points
  • 22:06:02, 27 December
  • Provide good genes for his children, then help raise them to be people we're both proud of
  • Be his partner throughout life's challenges and successes. We're on the same team.
  • Help him look good in front of his friends and colleagues
  • Help him feel good about himself

Cooking, cleaning, and all the other domestic things are fine (though I fully support hiring someone to do those things too). But, the real value of a relationship is the long-term bond you build as a family and as a couple.

  • [-]
  • anarchvolk
  • 2 Points
  • 00:09:14, 28 December

A man will chose a woman that compliments his already established self worth and value. A woman can only assure his worthiness by being submissive towards his will. If she refuses, he has to correct the behavior or let her go. Just like getting married and having children does not equate to happiness, a woman cannot add value to a man's life, but reassurance that he deserves to be treated the way he wants. With that being said, a man can do the same for a woman but in a different way. Women need to know they are valued, they have a need to nurture, and they need a man to teach them how to please their dominate SO. The expression of this value is different between men and women, but in the end value cannot be added to either partner if it is nonexistent to begin with.

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 2 Points
  • 00:53:12, 28 December

I have a rule to never turn him down for sex. I give him nearly constant positive affirmation. He can be more efficient by delegating certain tasks to me. I watch out for his health by trying to make sure he has nutritious foods available, which is something he doesn't worry about if left to his own devices. I have cared for him when he was ill. I will one day provide him with the children he desires and help him to raise them.

  • [-]
  • Gyaltso
  • 1 Points
  • 00:57:58, 28 December

Don't worry about what value a woman can add to your life. When you meet a woman of real value it won't even be a question in your mind. Just do you, and when it comes down to woman, just simply enjoy them.

Sometime down the road you might want a family, and when you do you will choose a woman to unite with, if she is that real woman her life will be completed with YOU. Your life will be completed with the FAMILY she will give you.