Choose wisely ladies. (self.RedPillWomen)

{RedPillWomen}

20 ups - 6 downs = 14 votes

Evening all! This post is a bit long winded and due to my crap interneting abilities. I have coppied and pasted stuff instead of linking sorry in adavace if its a pain.

I would also say that this post IS NOT a Witch hunt or a lynching mob. The guy that I was talking to in my dialogue was very polite to me. He wasnt an asshole to me and more importantly I asked his permission if I could make this post because I explained what this sub ethos was and while he is redpill man looking to find a redpill girl what he said was pretty abhorrent in so much as the type of things we want.

The reason I made this post was because when he made the comment about cheating on his wife my first thought was with you ladies especially the single ones whom are looking for a guy and some of you are just so sweet and earnest it really got my protective side up.

Lastly back to my main point on choosing your man. only commit in full awareness of what your getting into do not compromise and be fully upfront with what you want and need. If your needs and wants are ridiculous then youll get let down lol but if you are kind giving and strive to be a redpill woman and a man does use your youth and ability to give him young then shits on you then I think you know where you stand.

To the mods if this is out of line I apologise just delete it. It was made with good intentions

so what you read next is a dialogue i had over on TRP with a guy regarding marriage, and again its not about hating, its about awareness nd the choices you make in life.


Fair play to him.

I'm from London and I wonder how different it is to America re feminism. Most of the men that are in my circle of friends and proper manly east end types.

Just the other day there was this segment on TV it was a children's tv and they have these segments called " why girls are annoying " and then it's these little boys getting a chance to say what they find annoying about girls (it's very cute they're only about ten) but I get the impression stuff like that is frowned upon in America.

A couple weeks back on LBC the dj done segment on how feminism is is basically just male bashing it was very male positive. I'd love to know how or if at all its difference between us and them.

perma-link

[–]uncletom40 0 points 11 hours ago

The difference is that feminism is far more entrenched in the UK than it is in the US.

It doesn't help that any source of Red Pill values for women like Christianity is basically dead in your dump of a country.

[–]SrslyWhoGivesAFuck 1 point 9 hours ago

Instilling a religion just so you can get laid/married is fatuous at best. It's ok if you're actually religious but I'm not so I'm happy about England being dead on the Christianity front.

uncletom40 0 points 9 hours ago

The Bible lays down very solid principles about wives submitting to their husbands, pre-marital sex, and women's role.

The more atheist a society is, the more degenerate it is, and you start getting the women you have in the UK, who are all sluts and feminists, and few want to become a homemaker at a young age, instead they want careers and casual sex and maybe a baby or two at 30 +.

[–]SrslyWhoGivesAFuck 1 point 8 hours ago

I can't agree with the with the decline of society because of A lack of religion. Maybe historically yes but in today's society the decision to go with sense and Science is the more intelligent response and shows an inclination for for an enquiring mind. I think the idea that you only behave ethically because of a reward after death is actually very damaging furthermore being ethical or moral purely because you know it to be right and are more altruistic is far better for society. The problem is with child rearing and the lack of

uncletom40

  and shows an inclination for for an enquiring mind

Women don't have inquiring minds, nor should we encourage them to have them. They need to know and perform their very simple role, which is getting married, staying home and having lots of beautiful children with a supporting husband.

[–]SrslyWhoGivesAFuck 1 point 8 hours ago

Yeah, again, this is overly simplistic and would cause more harm than good. Think what you want about women but fact is if you believe she doesn't have an enquiring mind she will fuck off and go and be enquiring with someone else. Granted women don't want to know how something is made and take things apart just to know, she might not ponder the stars and want to understand wtf is going on but but they have other ways they want to explore stuff. Even if it's stuff like making things cooking etc whatever but I think what I'm trying to say outside of the roles of him being the bread winner and her homemaker a couple need more than that to have a connection so they can feel like a team and for her to feel loyal to him. I do those things you said what a woman should do, I take care of my husband i make it a priority to make him happy I raise our kids how he wants me too but if that's all I done he would be bored shitless.

[–]uncletom40 -1 points 8 hours ago

s if you believe she doesn't have an enquiring mind she will fuck off and go and be enquiring with someone else.

Not really true if she has the right morals.

do those things you said what a woman should do, I take care of my husband i make it a priority to make him happy I raise our kids how he wants me to

Good, that's rare in this world.

but if that's all I done he would be bored shitless.

To each his own I suppose. I don't think women should ever speak in the presence of men unless it's to tell them dinner's ready or ask them about something. I don't view women as something you have conversations with, that's what I do with my male friends. Your role is to be passive and do what you're told.

[–]SrslyWhoGivesAFuck 1 point 8 hours ago

As I'm on my phone I can't highlight your text but your last paragraph is what I'd highlight and my response would be; this is where we differ I guess, if that's all you want then more power to you. Out of interest do you find many women like that? I mean the type that are happy to serve you but not have much more interaction with you? I couldn't imagine not having that with my husband I love him so much I want all of him, he teaches me stuff about physics we go art galleries and stuff and he likes teaching me I couldn't bear it if we didn't have that aspect.

When I said she'd leave and you said not if she had morals you and I both know that those tingles will override her "morals" if comes a long a man that not only does what you do but also wants to have fun with her and take her on an adventure.

Don't you think that with the right woman you can get something other than what you get with your friends? I don't mean just sex :p friends are great but once the kids are old and you have free time do you just want to hang out with your mates?

[–]uncletom40 -1 points 7 hours ago

Out of interest do you find many women like that? I mean the type that are happy to serve you but not have much more interaction with you?

I know of a few, they're not impossible to find if you know where to look. At the moment I'm happy dating and fucking as I wish with girls who only look good (but are usually bluepilled). When I get a fair bit older (mid 30s, I'm mid 20s now) I'll probably marry one of those types of girls and settle down with a family. The cool thing about being a man is that with age my SMV increases. Each year I get wealthier and more established and even look better.

ou and I both know that those tingles will override her "morals" if comes a long a man that not only does what you do but also wants to have fun with her and take her on an adventure.

Perhaps. I don't intend to marry that sort of girl.

Don't you think that with the right woman you can get something other than what you get with your friends?

Women and men have completely different purposes. Having children can only be done by women (obviously), and provided with a stable home life they are better at dealing with small children too. They're also nice to look at, fuck, and doing all the housework is a bonus too. I think if a girl thinks about anything other than the housework she has to do, me, and her children, that's a problem. I don't want that sort of girl.

but once the kids are old and you have free time do you just want to hang out with your mates?

Why not? Even when I'm old I'll still be able to fuck young women. Once she's 40 and I'm 60 and she's lost her youth I'll have no problem with cheating on her.

You think you won't marry a girl like that but, heads up, awalt.

Why would i? And plenty of girls can be very content serving their husbands in the home without him taking her on "adventures".

[–]SrslyWhoGivesAFuck 1 point 7 hours ago

And you want to cheat on that type of woman when you get old? That's if you both make it past five years before she leaves you for the next next guy. You better believe awalt and if you are the type of man you say you are she'll leave you faster than money leaves a beta on a first date. However I still can't decide if you either mad, a psychopath, on the autism spectrum or a troll lol

[–]uncletom40 -1 points 7 hours ago

What made you so angry? I'm still going to protect and provide for her. I'm still going to take her on dates and make her feel special every night when I come home.

Traditional relationships have the highest success rates. Women are very content staying at home and raising children.

Oh, and I'm going to hit her too, when she gets out of place, or just for fun. And she'll still stay with me.

[–]SrslyWhoGivesAFuck 1 point 6 hours ago

Aw I'm not angry, sorry if I appeared to be :p

I think it's the cheating thing I oppose to. unlike popular belief here I have honour and I just can't condone cheating, but that's just me :)

The end

25 comments submitted at 22:13:52 on Jun 3, 2014 by SrslyWhoGivesAFuck

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 19 Points
  • 23:44:32, 3 June

>Oh, and I'm going to hit her too, when she gets out of place, or just for fun. And she'll still stay with me.

Really sounds like a troll. Whether he is or not I don't think this person is worth giving another thought to, as he clearly has nothing of value to say as far as being an RPW. He doesn't want a red pill woman, he wants a Doormat5000. We don't encourage being a doormat and we definitely don't encourage being in abusive relationships.

  • [-]
  • menina_idealista
  • 14 Points
  • 01:27:51, 4 June

I can't imagine him being anything but a troll, honestly. Not simply because I disagree with him, but because some of those statements seemed too purposely crafted to be inflammatory and get a reaction out of you. After all, if he really felt that women aren't fit to have discussions with, why did he engage in the conversation with you? Why take his wife on dates if she's not going to talk about things with him - so she can eat in silence while he speaks with the nearest male? He even assumed you were angry as if he was anticipating that emotional response. Actions speak louder than words; I wouldn't take it too seriously.

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 9 Points
  • 01:37:01, 4 June

Agreed. Randomly throwing in that he plans to hit his wife at the end when the conversation was basically over and no one asked him anything more sort of sealed the deal for me. If he's not an outright troll he's just living out a fantasy life online. One cannot achieve much success if they actively portray themselves this way in real life. Casually mentioning beating your wife for fun and how women shouldn't speak unless spoken to is not going to fly well when you're trying to network and do business.

  • [-]
  • MrsKittenHeel
  • 8 Points
  • 01:40:21, 4 June

This guy has poor morals and therefore low value. He isn't red pill. He is just a self centred narcissist, there is a big difference.

  • [-]
  • Mrswhiskers
  • 8 Points
  • 02:44:07, 4 June

LOL. I'm sure he'll find doormats anywhere he looks. All of us women are just aching to bow down to this guy who wants virtually nothing to do with us other than cooking, cleaning, sex, and offspring.

I'm sure he'll find plenty of Mrs. RightNows but I don't believe Mrs. Right actually exists for this guy.

  • [-]
  • happyhousewife1
  • 7 Points
  • 23:34:54, 3 June

If he is open with his intentions and can find a women who agrees to it then good for him. I doubt he would find such a woman that would be happy with this arrangement though.

Of course he could find a wife to raise his children, but if he were open about his intentions of cheating once she was no longer deemed attractive enough for him then she would surely not be happy.

I particularly love how he is worried about society becoming more degenerate because of a lack of religion yet has every intention of committing adultery. Also who does he expect to cheat on his wife with? One of these 'sluts' he so hates? That's a little hypocritical. "Society is horrible because it has sluts but I'm going to sleep with them because.. because.. ??"

Laughable.

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 8 Points
  • 23:48:23, 3 June

>I particularly love how he is worried about society becoming more degenerate because of a lack of religion yet has every intention of committing adultery.

Haha, I didn't even notice that. Unfortunately it's a very common mindset. So many people will choose which parts of their particular religion or philosophy are the most "important" parts based on what's most convenient for them.

  • [-]
  • through_a_ways
  • 3 Points
  • 03:13:36, 4 June

>So many people will choose which parts of their particular religion or philosophy are the most "important" parts based on what's most convenient for them.

I don't think this applies to that guy's statement.

The guy is worried about a societal problem, yet is willing to take actions that benefit himself but worsen said problem. This is just human nature. Women are becoming sluts and society is degenerating; men collectively refusing to sleep around would reverse this trend, but this guy isn't doing his individual part.

However, this is fundamentally different from other "social traps", like limiting AC use in the summer to avoid overheating the power grid, or recycling, or staying away from antibiotic-raised meat.

The prior social traps are universally recognized as problems. We all KNOW not to overuse our ACs, or to recycle, to curb/avoid the deleterious consequences. The problems are recognized as problems, and so many of us civic-minded folks sacrifice some comfort, convenience, and pleasure for the greater good, which ultimately is for our own good (busted power grids = no AC for anyone)

With sleeping around, though, our society REFUSES to recognize that there are any deleterious consequences. It's not a problem, it's just natural and empowering. And if you say otherwise, you're a right wing misogynist sexist who probably hates gays. And maybe you're "racist" too, for good measure.

So, can you blame the guy for his social "littering" (by way of sleeping around) when everyone who can do so, does it, and NOBODY (other than oft-derided manosphere sites and the like) vocally recognizes it as a problem?

Even if all the guys on TRP, Chateau Heartiste, Rational Male, etc., boycotted casual sex, I don't think it would help a whole lot.

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 5 Points
  • 03:33:48, 4 June

This isn't just about sleeping around. This is about mourning the morals of religion while actively planning to commit adultery on an unsuspecting woman. I don't blame a dude for sleeping around, but I absolutely judge men who cheat on their wives while admitting that she is still completely fulfilling her role and is unaware of his affairs. I do not and cannot have any respect for that.

  • [-]
  • through_a_ways
  • 0 Points
  • 03:03:41, 4 June

> "Society is horrible because it has sluts but I'm going to sleep with them because.. because.. ??"

Because sleeping with girls is fun. Sleeping around as a guy doesn't do much to curb the slut problem, but if everyone's pissing in the pool, you're just hurting yourself by not doing it too. Social trap.

  • [-]
  • happyhousewife1
  • 5 Points
  • 03:18:09, 4 June

Well if you want to encourage the very thing you demonize then sure. Its just not very consistent is what I'm saying.

  • [-]
  • through_a_ways
  • 1 Points
  • 03:29:50, 4 June

I wrote a comment further elaborating this. If you want to read, here it is.

http://www.reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/comments/278o2k/choosewiselyladies/chymoj8

tl;dr: many people will sacrifice their benefit for the good of society (which ultimately comes back to them), but only if other people are doing the same. Obviously this is nowhere near the case with feminism/loose sexual morals, so it makes more sense to "enjoy the decline".

  • [-]
  • metronomical
  • 7 Points
  • 00:13:15, 4 June

It is not RP to derive one's power from the oppression of another. To establish absolutely the role of a person without genuine inquiry, and without the possibility for growth, collaboration, and change seems like a stunted realization of what human beings might share. It's another version of BP mentality to first look at humanity as it is, and then choose the interpretation that bypasses an inner reconciling of the harshness of truth with the beauty of creation in favor of a system that draws its strength from the parasitic feeding off others. Abuse is feeding off others.

  • [-]
  • myNthrowaway
  • 7 Points
  • 00:48:35, 4 June

Hmm looking at their post history it sure seems like a troll. To understand the differences between men and women is one thing, but to actually deny the humanity of one sex is pretty extreme. I wouldn't have wasted my time exchanging views there, it's apparent they post purely for shock value.

  • [-]
  • little_red_
  • 6 Points
  • 23:23:02, 3 June

>I don't think women should ever speak in the presence of men unless it's to tell them dinner's ready or ask them about something. I don't view women as something you have conversations with, that's what I do with my male friends. Your role is to be passive and do what you're told.

To each his own for sure. My hub would be bored as shit of me if I was only his housekeeping baby factory. I think your post helps me reflect on our captain/first mate dynamic and contrast it with being a shell of a person for someone else. The woman he describes, to me, is what people from places like TBP believe we represent and behave as.

The last bit of his posts make me think (wishful) that he's bullshitting, though I wouldn't be surprised if he truly believed what he was saying. I don't consider what he is looking for to be a RPW, nor would I consider him a capable captain.

  • [-]
  • SrslyWhoGivesAFuck
  • 4 Points
  • 23:33:25, 3 June

well for what its worth this guy has said that captain first mate position is not correct and thinks of women as more of a loyal dog who is very much appreciated by him.

yes i did say i didnt know if he was for real but reading some of his comments I did err on the side of caution.

If it made you reflect then im pleased, its what my intention was to make women seriously think about their role and whom they actually give themselves to.

  • [-]
  • little_red_
  • 6 Points
  • 23:40:59, 3 June

Reading his comment history it looks like he's just an internet tough guy. He tries to flex his alpha muscle and put others down at every opportunity so he can look better by comparison. I wouldn't invest any further time with him. No wonder he doesn't want a woman to try to talk to him, he can barely hold a relevant conversation without a "shut up cunt" or other nonsensical interjection since he has nothing of value to add.

  • [-]
  • homosexualsaipian
  • 4 Points
  • 00:45:04, 4 June

possibly a complete beta in real life and his real life frustration seeping into internet sphere.

  • [-]
  • guardgirl287
  • 5 Points
  • 01:43:45, 4 June

Just thought I'd mention, I'm Christian, and will defend my religion to my dying breath because that's what I believe.

BUT, Christians are not all like that. I agree with every word you said about feminism and women's roles. That guy may be Christian, but he's also an asshole.

  • [-]
  • jade_cat
  • 4 Points
  • 04:22:36, 4 June

> Granted women don't want to know how something is made and take things apart just to know, she might not ponder the stars and want to understand wtf is going on but but they have other ways they want to explore stuff. Even if it's stuff like making things cooking etc

I completely agree with this part. Also, when a woman explores that kind of stuff, her husband benefits from it. For instance, I try to find new recipes to try in order to make my fiancé happy. If I did the same food over and over, he would get pretty bored of it. He enjoys a lot tasting new food, and it's very rewarding to see him taste a new meal and liking it.

On another note, there is one small detail that I noticed in one of the man's messages that bothers me quite a bit :

> I don't view women as something you have conversations with

Maybe I understood the sentence badly (English isn't my first language), but phrased like this, it sounds as if he considers women as being objects rather than persons. I find it quite unsettling.

  • [-]
  • Bakerofpie
  • 3 Points
  • 05:58:22, 4 June

Yes, that's what he meant. He believes women are property and not autonomous beings.

  • [-]
  • Katyara
  • 4 Points
  • 06:42:36, 4 June

> Just the other day there was this segment on TV it was a children's tv and they have these segments called " why girls are annoying " and then it's these little boys getting a chance to say what they find annoying about girls (it's very cute they're only about ten) but I get the impression stuff like that is frowned upon in America.

Oh yeah it would get more then a frown, more like 'fly like lead brick. ' Pointing out any kind of gender difference generally does. Usually slapped with a 'that's sexist' label with a quickness. It really is that nuts over here.

> Oh, and I'm going to hit her too, when she gets out of place, or just for fun. And she'll still stay with me.

Yep, troll. Or into Gorean lifestyle. Either way I've got some serious faith in these ladies to "see what they are getting into". Being RPW requires a lot of self reflection and not with rose colored glasses either. It tends to help how you translate others motivations/personalities through their words, actions and even non verbals as well.

  • [-]
  • StingrayVC
  • 1 Points
  • 12:12:45, 4 June

I don't know. I get the impression, especially at the end, that he was at least partly yanking your chain.

>The Bible lays down very solid principles about wives submitting to their husbands, pre-marital sex, and women's role.

Also, if he's Christian, he's a hypocrite. It also lays out very clearly that men are to love their wives. If he's a Christian who believes in wifely submission, then believes it's ok for him to cheat when she's gets old . . .

Something stinks in Stinksville.

  • [-]
  • Class-Punk
  • 1 Points
  • 13:08:14, 4 June

It would be rare to see a Christian trad-con man who also openly talks about wanting to cheat and be abusive. Though I've known a Christian trad-con man who cheated on his wife, but in that instance it happened in private, and was supposed to stay that way. His son got him caught.