Two-front meta war: /u/TheIdesOfLight displeases SRSsucks with one of her comments in /r/SRDBroke, they link to her comment and she capitalizes on creating 'beardmad': "Knew this post would bring in the beardmad. Dear god, please stop being so predictable, SRSsucks." (np.reddit.com)

{SubredditDrama}

31 ups - 17 downs = 14 votes

104 comments submitted at 20:53:21 on Feb 18, 2013 by Rjakk

  • [-]
  • TheIdesOfLight
  • -61 Points
  • 23:49:36, 18 February

No, really. Something is cutting off the circulation to your brain if you think Greg is white. Or me. And you've seen both of us.

>He isn't, unless you are one of those 1950's American racists who claimed that 'one drop of negro blood' makes you black. He's a white man who maybe has one mixed-race grandparent and a serious problem with his identity.

You seriously have zero idea how race works. If there is one truly clueless SRSsucks fuck, it's you. Congratulations.

>TIOL is freaking out because she isn't black either.

Just stop. Stop posting.

>too busy laughing to point out that two self-appointed spokespeople for the black race are actually a couple of white kids playing at being minorities.

Peter, staaaahp.

  • Downvoting me won't make me white.
  • [-]
  • legitimateusername2
  • 6 Points
  • 04:43:03, 19 February

Turn off the computer and go outside for a while dude.

  • [-]
  • JakeDDrake
  • 13 Points
  • 02:17:16, 19 February

>Downvoting me won't make me white.

>implying that people are downvoting you because of that.
  • [-]
  • odintal
  • 2 Points
  • 18:08:34, 19 February

If downvotes turned people white Ides would be an albino by now.

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 37 Points
  • 00:02:20, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • TheIdesOfLight
  • -34 Points
  • 00:03:53, 19 February

>I mean, that girl in the photo you just posted has probably faced real discrimination at some point in her life because of her skin colour. Pretending that she is actually you is pretty low.

You bumblefuck. You're wrong, you know you're wrong so you're just going to point at the picture and....go "No, that's not you?"

Delicious willfull ignorance. Can't admit you've fucked up so you start back pedaling. Nice.

  • [-]
  • niggazinspace
  • 19 Points
  • 00:59:58, 19 February

I have access to Google Image Search too - I can post pictures of stuff. Doesn't mean I'm an F-14.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=F-14

  • [-]
  • Dr_Packenwood
  • 10 Points
  • 03:19:45, 19 February

Bro....you can fly? THAT. IS. FUCKING. AWESOME.

  • [-]
  • niggazinspace
  • 13 Points
  • 03:26:09, 19 February

Well, I had to fly to get into space, right?

  • [-]
  • TheIdesOfLight
  • -15 Points
  • 03:54:48, 19 February

Deal with it, bro.

  • [-]
  • Not_Mentally_Ill
  • 10 Points
  • 04:14:00, 19 February

Caribbean descent.

  • [-]
  • TheIdesOfLight
  • -18 Points
  • 04:14:46, 19 February

That ones actually true on one side of my family, so....

I mean, if you're trollan' you've gone and slipped up. Should have said "Asian" or something.

  • [-]
  • Not_Mentally_Ill
  • 8 Points
  • 04:23:15, 19 February

Nah, I just have a knack for genealogy.

Those short fingers are definitely good for opening up a conch.

edit: nails need work

  • [-]
  • TheIdesOfLight
  • -13 Points
  • 04:26:05, 19 February

Yeah, I know. My nails are grody as fuck. But they're paper thin and wont grow, so fuck 'em.

  • [-]
  • Not_Mentally_Ill
  • 4 Points
  • 04:28:59, 19 February

Get some of that hardener. I have this one nail that likes to split length-wise. Always have to harden that shit. But then, the hardener makes them kinda "soft" to chew. So, to some effect, it makes them stop splitting and makes me stop chewing on them.

Fuck. I need to put on some hardener.

So yeah. Hardener.

  • [-]
  • niggazinspace
  • 1 Points
  • 11:29:12, 19 February

The black is strong in this one.

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 20 Points
  • 00:18:05, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • Dr_Packenwood
  • 13 Points
  • 03:20:14, 19 February

Anything after this comment just isn't going to be as funny.

  • [-]
  • TheIdesOfLight
  • -33 Points
  • 00:21:29, 19 February

Lmao, so I can't possibly be Black, but I'm Black enough for you to make a racist joke?

Pretty funny.

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 22 Points
  • 00:25:10, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • TheIdesOfLight
  • -20 Points
  • 04:04:47, 19 February

And just in case you want to nitpick my skintone.

  • [-]
  • Not_Mentally_Ill
  • 18 Points
  • 04:12:52, 19 February

Mexican.

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 2 Points
  • 12:25:50, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • TheIdesOfLight
  • -2 Points
  • 16:59:47, 19 February

Oh honey....you've got some nerve. LOL

How's being forever alone, lazy and miserable working out, by the way?

  • [-]
  • JakalDX
  • 2 Points
  • 17:01:50, 19 February

Hey, I never said I wasn't ugly, I only said that you were. And if you've perused my posting history, you're sure to see that there's nothing you can say about me that I won't say about myself.

As you were, sweetheart.

  • [-]
  • TheIdesOfLight
  • -28 Points
  • 02:07:55, 19 February

Ah fuck off, Puck. Lol

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 1 Points
  • 03:02:51, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • TheIdesOfLight
  • -14 Points
  • 03:12:47, 19 February

You literally want me to hand you a picture of full grown me? Really? In Subredditdrama?

Yeaaah, that's not gonna happen. You can think I'm hot pink if you want , it's nowhere near serious enough for me to hand that over to you.

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 2 Points
  • 03:26:02, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • ZebrajustZebra
  • 9 Points
  • 00:46:28, 19 February

That was an SRS joke. You're all broke liberal art major.

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • -2 Points
  • 00:28:07, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 6 Points
  • 05:31:27, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • MillenniumFalc0n
  • -2 Points
  • 06:47:11, 19 February

The following comment chain has been removed for consisting of flaming

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • -5 Points
  • 05:35:31, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 0 Points
  • 06:14:51, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • -1 Points
  • 06:16:24, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 0 Points
  • 06:22:38, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 0 Points
  • 06:26:30, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 0 Points
  • 06:35:38, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • MillenniumFalc0n
  • 1 Points
  • 06:47:48, 19 February

Removed: Personal attack.

  • [-]
  • TheIdesOfLight
  • -5 Points
  • 06:48:12, 19 February

Stop the act. IamSupernova called you out in SRSsucks as Puck and you responded to him as Puck. Rofl.

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 0 Points
  • 06:20:45, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 1 Points
  • 06:36:42, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • xthecharacter
  • 1 Points
  • 01:07:45, 19 February

Looks like a light-skinned black dude to me, based on his complexion, etc.

My question is, why argue about this? Who cares if he's black or not? Why is this relevant? If he has black ancestors, he's part black. He's not completely black, he's not NOT black, he's just...a part black dude. Why is this such a contentious point? Why does anyone give a fuck? Because he used a word/phrase that only black people are allowed to use? I think it's absurd that this is boiling down to whether or not people think he's "black enough" to say a certain word/phrase.

  • [-]
  • rds4
  • 6 Points
  • 01:47:58, 19 February

>Why does anyone give a fuck?

It's a little bit funny when a guy that basically looks like a tanned jew talks about oppression all day.

>Because he used a word/phrase that only black people are allowed to use?

In contrast to the ominous n-word, "Uncle Tom" is just as offensive when black people say it.

  • [-]
  • xthecharacter
  • 2 Points
  • 01:54:55, 19 February

> It's a little bit funny when a guy that basically looks like a tanned jew talks about oppression all day.

He could still have firsthand experience with oppression, either directly, through is family, etc., and dismissing him based on your own judgment of his race seems a bit unnecessary to me.

> In contrast to the ominous n-word, "Uncle Tom" is just as offensive when black people say it.

I tend to agree with this. It's a negative word with a negative history and I don't see the need to use it. I think a more descriptive explanation of what happened should go in its place. I don't think it is as detrimental as when a white person uses the n-word, though, because it describes a less hateful thing and doesn't have the same social impact.

I think this whole sitch is being blown out of proportion, and people need to chill out. Clearly SRD agrees, based on the thread score.

  • [-]
  • rds4
  • 2 Points
  • 02:27:41, 19 February

> dismissing him based on your own judgment of his race seems a bit unnecessary to me.

Sure, it's even douche-y, but also funny.

>I think a more descriptive explanation of what happened should go in its place.

Doesn't matter if you use the term "special snowflake" or "uncle tom" or "traitor"... SJWs need to learn to deal with disagreement, especially from the oppressed minorities they're supposedly fighting for!

  • [-]
  • ShitDickMcCuntFace
  • 1 Points
  • 01:40:46, 19 February

> Why does anyone give a fuck? Because he used a word/phrase that only black people are allowed to use?

I can think of another word that only black people are allowed to use and they go apoplectic when anybody else does...

  • [-]
  • xthecharacter
  • -1 Points
  • 01:42:11, 19 February

Congratulations. Who cares?

  • [-]
  • ShitDickMcCuntFace
  • 3 Points
  • 02:13:32, 19 February

So no one should care if I do? That's your argument? Moron.

  • [-]
  • xthecharacter
  • -2 Points
  • 02:18:44, 19 February

No, that's not what I meant. Let me be clearer and kinder in my phraseology.

I don't see how the n-word is relevant to this discussion. It clearly has different types of connotations than using "Uncle Tom" does, and when it's used within the black community it's generally in a positive way and for the sake of "reclaiming" it. I can understand that black people want this reclaiming to be left to their domain. Uncle Tom, on the other hand, seems to be used exclusively in a negative way, and I don't think it would be easy to justify its use in general, simply because if someone is engaging in "Uncle Tom"-like behavior, it should be easy enough to explain what is wrong with their behavior in the specific, without resorting to name-calling.

I don't think it's worthwhile, fruitful, or reasonable to have discussions about "how black" someone is. If they have black ancestry, they're part black (at least). If they don't, they don't. End of story.

  • [-]
  • ShitDickMcCuntFace
  • 1 Points
  • 02:31:41, 19 February

You're making less and less sense the further you get from the point. But I'm entertained by it, so there's that.

  • [-]
  • xthecharacter
  • -2 Points
  • 02:33:57, 19 February

What do you think the point is?

  • [-]
  • ShitDickMcCuntFace
  • 5 Points
  • 05:10:56, 19 February

> Who cares if he's black or not... he used a word/phrase that only black people are allowed to use

Can you please keep arguing with yourself? I see the crazy homeless people do it downtown, but it's even more amusing on the internet.

  • [-]
  • xthecharacter
  • 1 Points
  • 05:19:49, 19 February

Did I ever say he used a word/phrase only black people were allowed to use?

  • [-]
  • theroachsays
  • 1 Points
  • 20:52:41, 19 February

One drop rule says they're black, so there's that to shut up naysayers. However, there are a lot of people with African heritage who don't clearly look "black".

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 1 Points
  • 12:46:16, 19 February

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • TheIdesOfLight
  • -1 Points
  • 16:49:45, 19 February

You tried.

  • [-]
  • 1448635
  • 3 Points
  • 00:08:49, 19 February

I think I see a little boy, a little girl and another girl. Which one are you? Or can we take a guess.