A Warning to all MRAs. (self.MensRights)

MensRights

115 ups - 78 downs = 37 votes

Long story short. My name is Michael Claymore, you don't know who i am, but i'm sure most of you know my associate The Pigman. The Pigman's account has been banned, and this appears to apply to all of reddit, not just the mensrights sub. I see no reason why this should happen other than the Pigman's staunch support for men's rights. You have been warned -- the hammer may very well be about to fall on this entire sub or at least on its more outspoken members. Of course, this may all be due to some personal animus held against the Pigman by someone at the top, but i doubt it.

121 comments submitted at 09:29:05 on Sep 6, 2013 by MichaelClaymore

  • [-]
  • sillymod
  • 63 Points
  • 11:10:05, 6 September

Yes, I saw the shadowbanning, but I couldn't access your post history to try to determine what the reason was. You can appeal by talking to the admins.

Personally, I think that the admins should be required to give a reason for the shadowban in the case that someone appeals. But you can't even guarantee that.

EDIT: It has been determined that ThePigman was involved in a doxxing case. The admins are very clear about doxxing, and thus this is not a case of "political censorship". ThePigman willingly and knowingly broke the rules of Reddit.

  • [-]
  • PerfectHair
  • 23 Points
  • 12:52:38, 6 September

Well a shadowban is to combat spammers, so giving them a reason would be inefficient.

However I think Shadowbans should be limited to spammers.

  • [-]
  • sillymod
  • 21 Points
  • 14:28:17, 6 September

Shadowbans may have started out as combatting spammers, but now it is used for a variety of things.

  • [-]
  • PerfectHair
  • 10 Points
  • 14:29:14, 6 September

Aye, which I think is a misuse.

  • [-]
  • Allevil669
  • 1 Points
  • 16:53:51, 6 September

And people still deny the existence of the slippery slope.

  • [-]
  • sillymod
  • -2 Points
  • 21:12:08, 6 September

Who does that?

Most people downplay the effect of it, or the degree of the slope.

  • [-]
  • EatsTinyBaldBabies
  • 34 Points
  • 14:23:17, 6 September

There really isn't anywhere else on the internet where 'shadowbanning' is considered remotely ethical. It's usually viewed as an attempt to censor people without allowing them to know when they've been censored. It can be tolerated for use against spammers, because they aren't actually trying to communicate (and often aren't even people).

It shows what kind of people the admins are: authoritarians and censors. It puts a lie to everything they claim to stand for -- they clearly care nothing for free speech or the right to voice unpopular opinions. They only care about their right to voice their unpopular opinions.

  • [-]
  • sillymod
  • 7 Points
  • 14:29:49, 6 September

I think you have gone to an extreme here.

By and large, the admins don't censor things that they disagree with. However, there are occasions where they step in without any clear indication of why they stepped in. Thus it appears as censorship (and may be, in some cases), because no one has any other way to judge their actions.

  • [-]
  • Hamakua
  • 19 Points
  • 15:22:24, 6 September

This account has been shadowbanned before. I got it un-shadowbanned (very rare occurence) and you are off base.

I was simply shadow banned because another subreddit spammed my account with reports because they didn't like what I said (not even in their subreddit, but this one, Men's Rights). It was because my post got a lot of attention and then was cross-posted (not by me) to another more popular subreddit, where it got even more (positive) attention (still not the subreddit of the spam report bragade).

It took about 3 days to get it unbanned and only after I told the admin to actually read what I wrote (and was reported).

They Shadowbanned sight-unseen because one of their "Darling" subreddits inundated my account with /reports.

  • [-]
  • sillymod
  • 3 Points
  • 16:25:16, 6 September

How am I off base? You weren't censored by the description you gave. You were "gamed".

They have a system that they use that is imperfect, and set up to try to streamline the process as much as possible to take care of >5M accounts with as few admins as possible (only a subset of admins actually handle these kinds of issues).

If the admins do have darling subreddits, they likely would have disagreed with your post, and yet they unbanned your account.

They aren't perfect, and I fight with them when I feel it necessary, but I am not going to attribute malicious actions where it isn't proven.

  • [-]
  • DavidByron
  • 2 Points
  • 18:10:43, 6 September

I agree with sillymod. This happens on entirely feminist websites too. The feminist admin is the one that has to pull the trigger so they tend to have more (not less) reluctance to censor and ban. The users team up to apply pressure on the admin, typically by describing the target as some sort of sexual predator or other threat. They have less moral inhibitions about these false accusations because they aren't the one actually doing the banning. The can put a lot of pressure on even feminist admins this way.

  • [-]
  • Pecanpig
  • 1 Points
  • 09:09:53, 7 September

Think that's bad? Mass reports have cost me 25 (26?) Yahoo accounts so far, not a single rule broken as of yet with >20,000 points on Yahoo Answers.

  • [-]
  • Arby01
  • 1 Points
  • 20:00:41, 6 September

Nope, I actually think he hit the nail right on the head.

  • [-]
  • HostileIguana
  • 1 Points
  • 14:13:36, 7 September

Except this guy broke the rules. He doxxed a user (everybody knows that is a BIG fucking no no.) Has more to do with not ruining people's lives and less to do with censorship. Shut the fuck up and take off that damn tin foil hat of yours. OP wasn't shadowbanned for having an unpopular opinion, and he isn't being persecuted. He broke the BIGGEST rule on reddit: DO NOT REVEAL OTHER USERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION. You fucking idiot.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • 9 Points
  • 23:31:47, 6 September

According to the Admins, the Pigman linked to an AVFM article that included the real name of a certain dirtbag whose mission in life is to kill all men. How this constitutes doxxing given that her real name has been known for about 12 months is a mystery. How it can be deliberately misconstrued as doxxing is not a mystery. Then there is the fact that the admins are sooooo concerned about doxxing that 24 hours later the post is still there! Apparently, "doxxing" is bad enough to warrant a ban, but not bad enough to be deleted. Nooo, no politics going on here.

Unless you can show me that the same standards apply when it comes to those they agree with (SRS etc) this is still highly likely to be a political move.

  • [-]
  • notevilcraze
  • 8 Points
  • 09:49:08, 7 September

Look at MensRights upvoting a justification of doxxing. And if this ban was political, how come this sub isn't banned and all the 78,000 subscribers with it? One person is banned and all of a sudden "it's because SRS and the Matrarchy and the Illuminati!" If there was any politics at play, wouldn't they ban, like, more than one person? People who don't reveal personal information and break the rules?

  • [-]
  • Pecanpig
  • 1 Points
  • 09:11:43, 7 September

What previously unknown information did h put out anyways?

  • [-]
  • ThePigmanAgain
  • 0 Points
  • 01:55:21, 7 September

"It has been determined that ThePigman was involved in a doxxing case."

No, it has been claimed that i was involved in yada, yada. It is not doxxing when the internet has known her real name for almost a year.

"The admins are very clear about doxxing, and thus this is not a case of "political censorship"."

The political censorship lies in the selective application of a definition of doxxing which is at best incredibly broad, and at worst simply wrong. Again, it isn't doxxing if the info is already well disseminated.

"ThePigman willingly and knowingly broke the rules of Reddit."

Again, no doxxing = no rule breaking.

  • [-]
  • sillymod
  • 5 Points
  • 03:03:55, 7 September

Doxxing is drawing a connection/claim between a person's real life identity and an online persona.

Your post title did exactly that, as did the article. Whether the person's real name is already known on the internet is not relevant. The admins made it very clear in the past that ONLY people they deem as "journalists" can do this type of thing.

The mods of MR nearly got banned for fighting against them. But at this point, they have made their view clear and we have nothing left to fight with.

  • [-]
  • ThePigmanAgain
  • 0 Points
  • 06:26:49, 7 September

No one expects the mods here to fight the Admins, we all know this place will be axed one day as it is.

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 1 Points
  • 17:35:02, 6 September

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • caimis
  • 2 Points
  • 18:10:17, 6 September

You are probably correct in that that is likely the post and that they consider it doxxing but that actually isn't doxxing as the information was already public.

  • [-]
  • sillymod
  • 1 Points
  • 21:11:40, 6 September

That is as good a reason as any... It is certainly doxxing. I don't recall seeing the article.

However, I feel obligated to remove your reposting of it, so that you don't get shadowbanned for linking to something that links to something that contains doxxing.

  • [-]
  • Ripowal
  • 0 Points
  • 21:56:46, 6 September

Ok.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -17 Points
  • 11:25:56, 6 September

> You can appeal by talking to the admins.

Enough time has been wasted as it is, those guys are obviously feminists and making an appeal would merely give them wet panties. I just thought i would warn everyone that the Pigman may not be the last to get his account banned.

  • [-]
  • avantvernacular
  • 23 Points
  • 12:55:36, 6 September

I was shadowbanned once, appealed, and got unbanned. It could work.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -28 Points
  • 13:03:44, 6 September

Can't be bothered.

  • [-]
  • Moustachiod_T-Rex
  • 18 Points
  • 13:26:00, 6 September

That's stupid. You can revel in your victimhood once you've gone to these basic reasonable steps to have your friend unbanned. I'll be happy to whack you off. But till then, you're being stupid.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -22 Points
  • 13:35:46, 6 September

"I'll be happy to whack you off."

Don't waste my time, you perv. The ban was clearly political. Asking these turds to let the Pigman back in merely increases their joy at banning him. There's more to life than Reddit, this post was primarily a heads up, hence the otherwise inexplicable title "A Warning to All MRAs."

PS

Get stuffed.

  • [-]
  • sillymod
  • 11 Points
  • 14:34:31, 6 September

> The ban was clearly political.

I am not certain about that.

One possibility is that you posted something that contained someone's real name. Someone who doesn't like you could have reported it to the admins, who would then shadowban you for doxxing. It could have been innocuous, though, since they often do a poor job of double checking these things.

Another possibility is that you posted to your own site too much, which would have labeled you as a spammer.

A third possibility is that you used multiple accounts to upvote the same post (especially if it was one of your own). That would have labeled you as a vote-gamer, which also warrants a shadowban.

None of those are political, though the first one would be an abuse of the system by a non-admin for political purposes.

  • [-]
  • Mythandros
  • 2 Points
  • 15:45:19, 6 September

Hey, there's no need for that kinda attitude here.

So you warned us, consider us dually warned.

Keep the negativity to yourself, okay? It really has no place here.

  • [-]
  • SpncDgg
  • 3 Points
  • 17:54:31, 6 September

Lol, he's a perv? I believe it was you talking about the admins getting wet panties? You are why is wrong in this sun. Using language like that and attacking feminists is a clear contradiction of what we are doing here. And you won't fight the ban? You eon't do anything? Take your false martyrdom and wallow in self pity elsewhere. Something could be done but you refuse to try....

  • [-]
  • xzxzzx
  • -6 Points
  • 17:06:59, 6 September

Ah, so you're operating in bad faith.

In that case, I assume your story is BS and I'm going to downvote this thread. Cheers.

  • [-]
  • Dronelisk
  • 4 Points
  • 11:29:19, 6 September

now now, let's not jump into conclusions

it might not be because they're feminists, but simply because they have SRS cocks in all of their orifices

  • [-]
  • IlleFacitFinem
  • -1 Points
  • 13:02:37, 6 September

Strap ons in most cases

  • [-]
  • Riesea
  • -1 Points
  • 17:10:06, 6 September

Same thing.

  • [-]
  • nicemod
  • 12 Points
  • 13:04:51, 6 September

Shadowbanning happens to many people, for many reasons. It's done by reddit admins, and they don't usually say why.

Typical non-spam reasons include doxxing, vote manipulation, or brigading. Sometimes a rather broad definition of these is applied.

While admins usually stay silent, some shadowbanned accounts have been restored after the users have talked to admins about why they were shadowbanned.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -7 Points
  • 13:38:39, 6 September

> Typical non-spam reasons include doxxing, vote manipulation, or brigading. Sometimes a rather broad definition of these is applied.

Pigman committed none of these terrible sins, unlike SRS. The broad definition no doubt includes making too many anti-feminist statements. I do believe that at least one of the admins has actually admitted to being a feminist.

  • [-]
  • nicemod
  • 6 Points
  • 14:55:55, 6 September

There's no doubt that the admins are running a biased agenda.

But as long as we're on reddit, we have to abide by the rules as they choose to set them.

  • [-]
  • Hamakua
  • 9 Points
  • 15:25:49, 6 September

>But as long as we're on reddit, we have to abide by the selective application of rules as they choose to apply them.

FTFY

  • [-]
  • EatsTinyBaldBabies
  • 1 Points
  • 14:25:52, 6 September

The mods here care more about sucking up to the admins than being honest.

This is a large part why, despite the size of this sub, it has virtually no impact whatsoever on the broader Men's Rights movement.

  • [-]
  • Arby01
  • 1 Points
  • 19:56:50, 6 September

the mods tread a thin line trying to keep this sub open. IMO, you can't really take a mods post as anything more than political correctness in the interest of the community.

  • [-]
  • CACKENBOOLS
  • 1 Points
  • 15:33:17, 6 September

Admins have already posted here telling us we can't link to investigative journalism. I imagine that extends now to linking your own blog if it has any handles or full names, including your own.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -2 Points
  • 23:39:15, 6 September

Heh, turns out Pigman did actually link to an article mentioning the real name of a dirtbag who wants men wiped out. The name had been known for a year so they are using a politically convenient definition of doxxing. In fact, the post that got the Pigman banned is still on reddit so it is clear that "doxxing" isn't a real concern, just an excuse.

  • [-]
  • TPtherapist
  • 7 Points
  • 11:28:34, 6 September

That's sad to hear, but you can always try to create ThePigman2 or something and keep going, because being silenced would mean they have won. But keep going even stronger and their ban will backfire.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -7 Points
  • 11:36:10, 6 September

The Pigman has his own site. He can express his views there. In a way, it might be a good thing as it means more content for his own blog.

  • [-]
  • synthrockftw
  • 2 Points
  • 13:59:53, 6 September

Yeah man, that's shitty. Farming karma with creative, witty comments, making friends on reddit, and actually tagging users with various funny sayings that you found hilarious, is irreplaceable.

Banning by voicing your opinion on life issues, to me, isn't a good reason. Being banned from biased subs with pro-feminism does make sense, but not all of the entire reddit.com website.

That's bullshit and crushing... I've had my account for almost two years. If they banned it, I think I'd probably just quit.

Sad but true story. My brother played an MMORPG for years, spent countless hours into playing it. I hated him playing it but it made him so happy to play his MMORPG. Who am I to deny someone happiness? Well, his character got banned, his 'masterpiece' if you will...

Though he was a better person not playing a MMO anymore, a piece of his soul was missing from that day forth...

I view a long-term reddit account in the same perspective.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -3 Points
  • 23:33:16, 6 September

You forgot the /s

  • [-]
  • ebonlance
  • 7 Points
  • 12:47:32, 6 September

I recently had my main account shadowbanned (/u/ostrakon) for what I have to assume is a similar reason.

  • [-]
  • JoinThePatriarchy
  • 4 Points
  • 14:16:20, 6 September

My four year old account was shadowbanned for 'brigading'. The odds that your appeal will be read, let alone processed, are very slim. At least there's no question where most of reddit's admins lie on the Feminist/MRA spectrum.

  • [-]
  • synthrockftw
  • 2 Points
  • 14:22:17, 6 September

Well, they banned his account.

Why don't we send the reddit admins a petition to reinstate his account? You know, fight fire with courteous, logical, fair, responsible, equal-rights, fire.

/u/avantvernacular, care to give us some tips?

  • [-]
  • xzxzzx
  • 1 Points
  • 18:44:10, 6 September

It doesn't look like thepigman is interested.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -2 Points
  • 23:36:12, 6 September

No point in asking for an un-banning, doing so will merely increase the satisfaction of the assholes responsible while doing nothing for the banned party.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -1 Points
  • 23:35:02, 6 September

I don't get why people think this is a reason to kiss Admin ass. It's just an account, another can easily be started. And if that gets deleted, another, and so on till they ban your IP, in which case out come the proxies!

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • 4 Points
  • 13:23:40, 6 September

I should have mentioned the Pigman also got his in his inbox

"you've been banned

subreddit message via /r/MensRights/ sent 4 hours ago

you have been banned from posting to /r/MensRights: Men's Rights :: Advocating for the social and legal equality of men and boys since 2008."

No sender could be identified.

  • [-]
  • CACKENBOOLS
  • 5 Points
  • 15:16:21, 6 September

Reported comments go to mods, not admins. Is that right?

  • [-]
  • sillymod
  • 1 Points
  • 16:27:54, 6 September

I think that is an automated thing done for shadowbanned accounts. Most often, shadowbanned account owners don't know they are shadowbanned. By banning them, it gives them and us some notice of what is going on.

But I don't handle that, so I am not 100% sure.

  • [-]
  • Everything_Is_Rape
  • 2 Points
  • 15:41:55, 6 September

I don't know how to feel about this.

Oh wait, yes I do!

  • [-]
  • NiceIce
  • 0 Points
  • 18:52:23, 6 September

Didn't you know? Shadowbanning is rape!

  • [-]
  • Everything_Is_Rape
  • 0 Points
  • 19:00:45, 6 September

yeah, I realized that. It just took a little thought...VERY little.

  • [-]
  • Pecanpig
  • 1 Points
  • 09:07:15, 7 September

Please capitalize those I's.

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • 1 Points
  • 15:29:31, 6 September

[deleted]

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • 0 Points
  • 22:59:56, 6 September

Sympathy is for the weak. This is a warning, hence the title "A Warning..."

  • [-]
  • IHaveALargePenis
  • 0 Points
  • 13:20:34, 6 September

I wonder if this was just you or some other people got banned and just haven't noticed yet.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -1 Points
  • 13:24:42, 6 September

My suspicion also.

  • [-]
  • crankypants15
  • 1 Points
  • 13:03:32, 6 September

Is his username /u/pigman? I want to see his post history.

  • [-]
  • MechPlasma
  • 1 Points
  • 17:15:50, 6 September

I believe it was /u/thepigman

  • [-]
  • crankypants15
  • 1 Points
  • 20:02:04, 6 September

I'm getting "page not found". I didn't realize a ban mean total deletion of an account.

  • [-]
  • Offensive_Brute
  • -1 Points
  • 17:27:15, 6 September

just create a new account. I honestly have no clue how you even get shadow banned anymore. When I first joined reddit it was common practice and I went through a half dozen accounts, but I've been trolling with offensive_brute for 3 years. Not just championing mens rights, not just being anti-feminist or socially conservative, but saying horrendous absurd things to get a reaction from people, have I'm banned from about 20 subs, but I've yet to be shadow banned. if you don't think I'm just awful look through my post history. I even have an SRS member who takes time out of his/her day to troll me. LOL I also have some some homosexual redditors that take time out of their day to review my post history and downvote everything I post indiscriminately. I can only imagine the real reason for pigmans shadowban, when I routinely make a case for the use of homosexuals and feminists as fuel for the fire we should use to burn atheists alive. I'm thinking, it must have been something really horrendous like a threat or doxxing, or kiddie porn.

  • [-]
  • cymrich
  • -2 Points
  • 17:54:36, 6 September

so... as someone pointed out it appears thepigman was guilty of doxxing and that is the most likely reason for his ban... and you (OP) are probably him trying to pretend to be a concerned citizen helping a friend.

this appears to me to be propaganda aimed at rallying support for someone who broke the rules and got spanked for it. your wording and accusations are clearly for manipulation purposes. Until you actually back your words up with facts and proof I suggest everyone be wary of believing what you say.

  • [-]
  • OperatorMike84
  • 4 Points
  • 19:13:56, 6 September

People of SRS dox and brigade constantly and they never get banned.

  • [-]
  • MechPlasma
  • 1 Points
  • 21:53:34, 6 September

Source?

I mean for doxxing at least. As for brigading, the admins' response is "If they are, we don't know about it". Collect proof of brigading as you see it.

  • [-]
  • OperatorMike84
  • 4 Points
  • 22:39:15, 6 September

The Doxxing of Violentacrez was started by SRS.

and every single thread that is posted on SRS encourages brigading.

  • [-]
  • cymrich
  • 1 Points
  • 19:32:38, 6 September

to the best of my knowledge doxxing is against the entire reddit site rules, not just subreddit rules... so if they are doing that in SRS then they shouldn't be surprised if/when they get banned. brigading is against both site and the SRS sub rules... so there again... if/when they get banned don't go crying about it. just because someone gets away with it does not mean it is not against the rules... I drive faster than the speed limit a lot... if/when I get pulled over for it, do you think it's going to help me to say "well officer, I've been doing it for a long time so it should be ok!"? Quite the opposite... if I am guilty of habitual law breaking it would be in my best interests to accept the ticket or warning for the incident I was stopped for and STFU.

  • [-]
  • OperatorMike84
  • 3 Points
  • 20:01:25, 6 September

But the reddit admins and even their staff ALLOW SRS and their feminist bullshit doxxing and brigading to go on.

  • [-]
  • cymrich
  • 0 Points
  • 20:10:07, 6 September

you have proof of this? and if that IS the case then why not call them out on it?

Just like OP claims I'm hearing a lot of accusation here but nothing to back it up.

the SRS FAQ specifically states that they don't want their members to brigade because it defeats the purpose of the subreddit... so maybe you should call them out on that too... I don't subscribe to SRS though so if you want me to believe they are doxxing and brigading all the time.... show me the proof.

  • [-]
  • OperatorMike84
  • 1 Points
  • 20:46:18, 6 September

You can tell that they brigade just by looking at their page... even if they do say they don't. That one guy was Doxxed by them that as the creator of some butt shot subreddit.

  • [-]
  • cymrich
  • -1 Points
  • 21:24:43, 6 September

still not seeing the proof... and considering I just told you I don't subscribe to that subreddit "that one guy" tells me nothing.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • 0 Points
  • 23:04:06, 6 September

> and you (OP) are probably him trying to pretend to be a concerned citizen helping a friend.

Try looking down the bottom of his cartoons some times, genius.

  • [-]
  • cymrich
  • 1 Points
  • 23:36:37, 6 September

who's cartoons? wtf are you talking about?

  • [-]
  • Ted8367
  • 2 Points
  • 01:11:37, 7 September

> who's cartoons?

thepigmancometh.com

  • [-]
  • cymrich
  • 0 Points
  • 01:22:21, 7 September

that is one creepy looking pig man... thanks for the link!

  • [-]
  • ThePigmanAgain
  • 0 Points
  • 06:53:07, 7 September

Your mom didn't think i was so creepy looking.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -1 Points
  • 23:44:00, 6 September

"Who is cartoons? wtf are you talking about?"

What the fuck are you talking about?

  • [-]
  • cymrich
  • 1 Points
  • 23:59:53, 6 September

if you're going to quote me... get it right...

if your going to start spouting bullshit and nonsense talking about someone's "cartoons" and not bothering to explain who you are talking about then I'll just add you to my ignore list and be done.

you said "his cartoons", I asked "who's cartoons?" is this really too much for you to understand? and you sarcastically call me a genius? lol.

  • [-]
  • Ding_batman
  • 2 Points
  • 00:26:14, 7 September

To be fair "who's" is a contraction of "who is". The word you wanted to use is "whose". That is the point the OP was making.

However, I am also unsure what cartoons the OP is referring to.

  • [-]
  • cymrich
  • 2 Points
  • 00:36:07, 7 September

well people make mistakes... he understood what I was saying all the same and chose not to actually answer. if he has to resort to picking on grammar and capitalization then he obviously has nothing.

  • [-]
  • Ding_batman
  • 2 Points
  • 00:43:23, 7 September

Not arguing. Just pointing it out.

While the OP does come across as a bit of a dick, sometimes anger can make people do stupid things. I enjoyed reading Pigman's comments, not only on this sub but also /r/Australia.

It is a worry that users can be banned for no apparent reason.

  • [-]
  • cymrich
  • 1 Points
  • 00:58:31, 7 September

but it wasn't for no apparent reason. it's been confirmed already that he was banned for doxxing.

  • [-]
  • Ding_batman
  • 0 Points
  • 01:04:07, 7 September

I noted that, but as mentioned it was already general domain. I have no idea what the article he linked to was about, but I think intent has a role to play here. Did he link the article because it doxxed a reddit user, or because he thought the article had something important to say. If the former, then I might side with the admins (depending), if the later, then I would say it was ignorance more than anything. Though ignorance of rules, should not be an excuse.

More Comments - Not Stored
  • [-]
  • cymrich
  • 1 Points
  • 00:42:57, 7 September

also... he's a hypocrite... as witnessed by this quoted post:

"I should have mentioned the Pigman also got his in his inbox"

  • [-]
  • ThePigmanAgain
  • -1 Points
  • 01:36:27, 7 September

Hey, at least he only made his mistake once. You made yours twice, even after it was pointed out!

  • [-]
  • Ted8367
  • 2 Points
  • 01:10:37, 7 September

> unsure what cartoons the OP is referring to.

Go to his website, thepigmancometh.com.

There is a copyright notice under each cartoon.

  • [-]
  • Ding_batman
  • 1 Points
  • 02:37:32, 7 September

Cheers.

  • [-]
  • ThePigmanAgain
  • 0 Points
  • 01:27:36, 7 September

Why waste time on someone so stupid that he doesn't know the diff tween whose and who's? At best, he's an idiot, at worst he's a troll.

  • [-]
  • Ding_batman
  • 1 Points
  • 02:39:33, 7 September

I'm a teacher, so I have innate need to explain, rather than just condemn, the condemning usually comes later.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -1 Points
  • 00:02:07, 7 September

"if you're going to quote me... get it right..."

This first line indicates either idiocy or dishonesty, hence i read no further.

  • [-]
  • cymrich
  • 1 Points
  • 00:07:07, 7 September

lol... what a bullshit cop out... that's fine... you're just an annoying manipulative drama queen anyway so I'm more than happy to be done with you.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -2 Points
  • 00:21:18, 7 September

Obvious troll is obvious -- and as inept at punctuation and capitalization as he is at trolling.

  • [-]
  • cymrich
  • 2 Points
  • 00:41:33, 7 September

"I should have mentioned the Pigman also got his in his inbox"

OMG... LOOK>.. you ma=de a mistake... therefore everything you were saying is totally invalid and you are a tard!!@!12211`21

if that's all you got to pick about then you have nothing... welcome to the fucking internet where people make mistakes sometimes.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -2 Points
  • 01:41:11, 7 September

> if that's all you got to pick about then you have nothing... welcome to the fucking internet where people make mistakes sometimes.

This should read...

"If that's all you've got to complain about, then you have nothing. Welcome to the fucking internet, where people sometimes make mistakes."

PS

There is a difference between "sometimes" and "continuously."

PPS

How's the weather in the trailer park?

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -18 Points
  • 13:32:20, 6 September

Update: Pigman sends Reddit Admins delicately worded query...

"Why the fuck have i been banned? You gutless wonders could at least have the good manners to give people a reason for kicking them out. What, did i upset your feminist mates?"

The Pigman has no illusions about the trash that run Reddit. An appeal is pointless and merely increases their satisfaction at having banned him. A good old "Fuck You!" is much more satisfying!

  • [-]
  • sillymod
  • 15 Points
  • 16:29:12, 6 September

Well, I don't really have much sympathy for the situation anymore. I am done here.

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -3 Points
  • 22:56:48, 6 September

Aw, watsamatter, has he pissed off your feminist buddies.

  • [-]
  • synthrockftw
  • 6 Points
  • 14:15:13, 6 September

Man, sounds like a reddit conspiracy man...

Start voicing your opinion, you will be silenced but the reddit's most powerful, the Reddit Admins.

"Oh, you have an opinion that upsets a group of subs with the same hive-mind ideology? Quick, silent death for you..."

TIL If you make SRS-like subs angry, they will hire reddit-CIA assassins to perma-ban your account, silently & swiftly...

  • [-]
  • EatsTinyBaldBabies
  • 4 Points
  • 14:29:49, 6 September

You only learned this today?

They don't have to 'hire' anyone. (at least) One of the mods is an SRS shill.

It reminds me of the old AOL boards, where the mods were supposedly 'neutral', but posting any opinion critical of either the Iraq War or conservatism in general would get you banned.

But let's be honest, Reddit is of limited value to anyone beyond a small clutch of autistic morons who want to nitpick over a handful of issues (like, for some bizarre reason, the fact that some people wear hats they don't like, or get depressed when people they like don't like them back) that, if they attempted to act in the real world the way they act here, would get the ever-loving snot beaten out of them. Because that's often when happens when you decide to unzip your pants and piss all over other people's feelings.

And yet, oddly, their skin is so thin that they can't abide by anyone challenging their delicate little fee-fees.

  • [-]
  • Arby01
  • 4 Points
  • 19:54:43, 6 September

> (at least) One of the admins is an SRS shill.

FTFY

  • [-]
  • Facelessx
  • 1 Points
  • 05:30:48, 7 September

Lol, most accurate description of Redditors ever.

  • [-]
  • Darkjediben
  • -1 Points
  • 07:25:34, 7 September

>a small clutch of autistic morons who want to nitpick over a handful of issues

Is this why you're here?

(Got here through r/subredditdrama)

  • [-]
  • RegretlessStrike
  • 0 Points
  • 20:15:10, 6 September

I got banned for saying "If the roles were reversed".

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • 0 Points
  • 01:46:53, 7 September

Since this seems to have gotten lost in the replies to the top comment, here it is again...

"According to the Admins, the Pigman linked to an AVFM article that included the real name of a certain dirtbag whose mission in life is to kill all men. How this constitutes doxxing given that her real name has been known for about 12 months is a mystery. How it can be deliberately misconstrued as doxxing is not a mystery. Then there is the fact that the admins are sooooo concerned about doxxing that 24 hours later the post is still there! Apparently, "doxxing" is bad enough to warrant a ban, but not bad enough to be deleted. Nooo, no politics going on here.

Unless you can show me that the same standards apply when it comes to those they agree with (SRS etc) this is still highly likely to be a political move."

Anyway, the Pigman is back as ThePigmanAgain, so MichaelClaymore had best get lost lest i be banned for having multiple accounts, or missing a spot while shaving, or whatever else they can think of.

  • [-]
  • soulcakeduck
  • 1 Points
  • 03:56:23, 7 September

> the admins are sooooo concerned about doxxing that 24 hours later the post is still there!

The post is not still there. Deleted submissions work in a similar way to shadowbanned users. The link is removed from the pages where it would normally appear (like the queues for the sub where it was submitted), but if you know the URL you can still surf to it. Admins also had moderators delete links to the submission in other subs.

This is an intentional design. Just like it may not be apparent to a shadowbanned user that they're not participating, it may not be apparent that content has been deleted.

> the Pigman is back as ThePigmanAgain, so MichaelClaymore had best get lost lest i be banned for having multiple accounts

I hope ThePigmanAgain continues talking about himself in third person.

  • [-]
  • ThePigmanAgain
  • 1 Points
  • 06:52:02, 7 September

But what is the point if the URL is still there? Weird. I can link to it from my site and see it when not logged in, so it seems to defeat the point of whining about "doxxing."

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • -32 Points
  • 11:43:48, 6 September

Good riddance. Fuck that idiot. Similar idiots, please delete your accounts. Take your AVfM shit and shove it back up your asses.

  • [-]
  • femdelusion
  • 4 Points
  • 12:04:07, 6 September

So /u/cannotfindWMD has been deleted as well?

  • [-]
  • sillymod
  • 6 Points
  • 16:30:09, 6 September

Turned out to be a false flag troll trying to make the subreddit look bad by posting extremist points of view.

Once it was outed, they deleted their account.

  • [-]
  • [deleted]
  • -3 Points
  • 12:07:14, 6 September

Was banned from here for this, deletion is to shake off false accusers calling troll. See ya!

  • [-]
  • MichaelClaymore
  • -3 Points
  • 11:46:03, 6 September

Well, that's unpleasant! You're not some kind of asshole, are you?