Anorexia and Obesity has Been Caused by Women and Male Homosexuals (self.RedPillWomen)

{RedPillWomen}

19 ups - 14 downs = 5 votes

http://whatmenthinkofwomen.blogspot.com/2013/08/anorexia-and-obesity-arrived-at-same.html?utmsource=feedburner&utmmedium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FMrLpN+%28What+Men+Are+Saying+About+Women.%29

EDIT: this is to discuss the EPIDEMICS of the two conditions, not their bare existence, of which there is record of throughout history

I dont know why it isn't obvious that MEN had nothing to do with the switch over in "fashion magazines" from attractive, feminine models to stick figures who look like adolescent boys ( this is not subjective, they have the body types and facial symmetry of adolescent BOYS, not properly formed girls)--but idiotic feminists continue to blame the bizarro world unattainable supermodel standard on MEN, without regard to the fact that leafing through any men's magazine or clicking through any site of cheesecake models aimed at MEN you will NEVER see a woman who looks like a runway model, ever. more evidence of the total solipsism of women, whos worldview as a group continues to form without regard to the existence, let alone the content, of the male point of view

35 comments submitted at 13:44:06 on Aug 7, 2013 by danabanana9

  • [-]
  • margerym
  • 3 Points
  • 14:21:48, 7 August

Not sure I buy this theory entirely though I see what it's getting at, but the underlying point that men don't generally prefer the stick-thin women that grace magazines and the like geared towards women is very true. It's what women prefer (myself included) but I'm not sure why entirely as it is obviously something we created not just that we are influenced by it presently.

Articles on the subject: Figures reveal that given the choice, most men will plump for a curvy girl

> The mag found that when shown pictures of three bikini-clad models, four out of five men said they were more attracted to the size 12 and size 14 models than the model who was a slimmer size 8.

> The majority of votes went to the size 12 woman, with 41% saying that she had the body shape of their "ideal girlfriend". Almost as many men voted for the Nigella Lawson-esque size 14 model.

> "A piddling 20% of readers selected our size eight model pictured as their ideal girl-physique," wrote FHM editor Ben Smithurst.

These are Australian sizes. In the US they are talking sizes 4 (Au 8), 8 (Au 12), and 10 (Au 14). Sounds about right.

Men Like Heavier Women…Especially When Stressed Out!

> Bottom line: Men who are under psychological stress are more likely to judge heavier women as attractive. Thus, while morphological preferences are indeed rooted in evolutionary-based realities, this does not imply that situational forces are not operative in altering such penchants. This serves as yet another blow to critics of evolutionary psychology who repeatedly levy the canard of biological determinism against the field.

> It is perhaps time to add to the infamous words of Sir Mix-a-Lot: “I like big butts”…especially when stressed out!

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • -2 Points
  • 14:26:23, 7 August

to be clear--its not the stick-thinness, its the total package of actual adolescent male physiological features as opposed to feminine ones

http://www.femininebeauty.info/sexy-fashion-models

^^^ who finds "sexy fashion models sexy?

  • [-]
  • margerym
  • 4 Points
  • 14:33:22, 7 August

Yes, you're right. But then that suggests that homosexual men prefer adolescent males. Though some do, of course, that's not what you see marketed to them in general and for good reason. The men you tend to see are very much men. I suppose that's where I disagree with this theory. I think it's more likely that these men were apathetic about what was sexy and just wanted something easy to hang their designs on. Women found it sexy probably for a few different reasons- it's masculine and we are attracted to that over femininity in general, the fashion guys like it, girl parts are oppressive, it's all about how the clothes look on you and the clothes look best on these figures, and on and on.

And I don't think we can blame obesity for any of this. That's excess. We have too much and do too little.

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • -3 Points
  • 14:39:27, 7 August
  1. as a faghag for 20 years i dont care if people stand on their heads and spit golden quarters and insist otherwise, but i dont believe theres such a thing as "homosexuality", there are varying levels of pederasty that are hieratically reenacted in the overaged bear/twink relationship. i believe homosexuality (like male HETEROSEXUALITY) is always hebephiliac or ephebophiliac, an the only thing that makes any male have sex with non-adolescents is lack of opportunity/law/social shaming

  2. lol, something i wrote a while back blaming feminists for obesity--it still makes me laugh out loud, but then i find myself very amusing

http://minarchyblog.wordpress.com/2010/08/15/female-obesity-as-a-social-constructivist-feminist-dominance-display-or-why-you-will-one-day-agree-with-big-sister-that-25025010/

  • [-]
  • Canned_Wine199
  • 2 Points
  • 18:21:56, 19 October

> i believe homosexuality (like male HETEROSEXUALITY) is always hebephiliac or ephebophiliac, an the only thing that makes any male have sex with non-adolescents is lack of opportunity/law/social shaming

That is a pretty disgusting thing to say

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • -1 Points
  • 20:43:01, 19 October

I guess, if you conflate pedophilia with attraction to sexually mature post-pubescents

  • [-]
  • Canned_Wine199
  • 1 Points
  • 21:14:52, 19 October

so a 12 year old is a sexually mature post-pubescent...

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • -1 Points
  • 00:52:49, 20 October

ive been having this argument for over 20 years and i know how its going to end but ill try anyway. if you respond to this by saying that i am advocating pedophilia or excusing it, then you didnt read it and are simply hellbent on saying that--so please read twice and think twice before you do. attraction to PRE-pubescent children who DO NOT SHOW the signs of sexual maturity is abnormal and a "disorder". yes, pedophilia is utterly wrong, disordered and should be illegal. there is no way for anyone reading this to rationally come to the conclusion i am advocating or condoning pedophilia, though i know this will be followed by 1600 comments insisting thats what im doing, because everyone on the internet is as predictable as the sun coming up tomorrow

  1. the numerical age of a person is irrelevant to anything but the law, which uses age as a proxy for capacity to consent. physical maturity is physical maturity and men are designed to be attracted to sexually mature youths (of either sex depending on their orientation) irrespective of the number of years they've been alive

  2. that being said, there are a million reasons to protect nubiles and adolescents, not because they arent sexually mature or naturally attractive...but because they are inexperienced and easily preyed upon by the more experienced BECAUSE they are so attractive. this is why there are consent laws, not because nubiles and teens are "children" as contemplated by the word pedophilia. the age of consent does NOT mean that anyone under the age of consent is a "child", if the age of consent were 25 would men who like 22 year olds be perverted pedophiles? no. the confusion of lack of capacity to consent due to minority and pedophilia is just that, a confusion of legal issues and psychological diagnoses

  3. that it is advisable to protect nubiles and adolescents doesnt CHANGE the fact that men (gay and straight)are attracted to young sexually mature humans (male and female) and that youth in itself is a PRIMARY attractant for men.

  4. the notion that it is "disgusting" for a man to be attracted to a sexually mature female turns nature on it's head. thats what sexual maturity IS, the development of the sexual characteristics that are attractive to men and the ability to have babies. the attempt to conflate pedophilia and attraction to sexually mature youths is political and bizarre. that we have decided its advisable to protect youths and have minority laws regarding the capacity for CONSENT doesnt change the biology. that we have decided to protect them and deem them incompetent to consent doesnt make male attraction to them sick or pedophilia, it makes it taboo. taboos are important and proper in human societies, they serve as an extralegal "prior restraint" on activities and desires that are between illicit and illegal but dont rise to the level of crime.

im not objecting to the protection of nubiles and adolescents but to the attempt to demonize and criminalize, as opposed to just reasonably limit, normal male sexuality for perfectly good reasons as a culture.

let the hysteria commence

  • [-]
  • Canned_Wine199
  • 2 Points
  • 01:47:07, 20 October

No see I understand all that, that's not what's disgusting to me, it's that you think that that development bracket of preteens to teens are most desirable to men, and, given the opportunity, all men would only shoot for those girls, and that a man would only have sex with someone such as you, because they don't have the opportunity to or don't want to risk having sex with an over-developed 12 year old.

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • 0 Points
  • 02:22:33, 20 October

you are limiting what i said to overdeveloped 12 year old girls and i dont know why. i said hebephilic and ephebophilic. i do have the somewhat controversial opinion that gay male sexuality tends towards the hebephilic and straight the ephebophilic, but im not married to it

i agree that 12-14 is a grey area. thats why they speak of pedophilia, hebephilia (12-14)and ephebophilia. im perfectly willing to put hebephilia towards the ickier pedophilia end of the spectrum. i dont place any stock in the age but in how much the individual girl resembles a prepubescent child or a sexually mature adult. if you look up pix of 13 year old brook shields in "pretty baby", her face is unequivocally "mature, but her body is still much like that of a child. is it disgusting for a man to be attracted to her? i cant see it, i kinda lack a disgust dimension though, i think more in terms of desireable outcomes, taboos and laws than visceral disgust. at least in the west, 12-14 year old nubiles were still fairly protected even though technically "mature", except among all but the most poor. doolittle lynn married 14 year old loretta lynn when he came back from the military and they had a bunch of kids, cant see that as "disgusting"

imagine a world in which men had free rein to do as they pleased and women had no agency, desires of their own, competing mating strategy or protective families--in your mind, would men choose 12(?)-19 year olds or 23-40 year olds? in male dominated polygamous societies men routinely added as many VERY young women to their harems as they could afford, i imagine they still periodically serviced their older wives who had had children, but i think unfettered male sexuality reveals their preferences

by the way, you are great to talk to and ive enjoyed our convos, i shouldnt have jumped to assume you were going to shower me with the pedo litany. one of your very terse comments to someone trying to insult you cracked me up and reminded me of me

good convos

  • [-]
  • margerym
  • 0 Points
  • 14:43:40, 7 August

I have a ton of theories about human sexuality, none of which come to any concrete conclusions. I'd love to have a conversation with you about this someday.

Reading your post now but you had me at "Obesity is the defining characteristic of the modern shrew"

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • -3 Points
  • 14:46:06, 7 August

please talk to me anytime

  • [-]
  • margerym
  • 2 Points
  • 14:49:49, 7 August

Can I steal your obesity = shrew quote and tweet it? It's just too good.

EDIT: let's all pretend I didn't just spell steal "still".

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • -2 Points
  • 15:03:11, 7 August

this was the page i intended to link to at femininebeauty.info

http://www.femininebeauty.info/feminine-vs-masculine

  • [-]
  • danabanana9
  • -3 Points
  • 14:50:09, 7 August

absolutely

  • [-]
  • margerym
  • 0 Points
  • 14:48:19, 7 August

“Winston Smith finally loved Big Sister.”

ROFL